bye bye inka selavu for some time

csrcsr

many people dont want me and starting to hate , creating bad ids on name of mother sister wife what not 

will never post anything I think reported many posts to mods but same behaviour whatever i post they are spoiling the threads with different ids logged in from same person

If I come back will come with same id edina clone id tho reference ichina please dont belive

mods did their best , db peddalu ku cheppina no use its beyond 

Its waste of time and hate 

Friends @Sucker  @TuesdayStories @dasari4kntr @Spartan @psycopk @Anta Assamey @ARYA @futureofandhra @appaji_pesarattu @anna_gari_maata  @Android_Halwa @perugu_vada  @hunkyfunky2  @onyx  @ramudu inka chala mandhi unaru miss chesi unte kshaminchali sudden ga guirthu vastalevu

miss you guys emina  emina unte pm kottandi will catch up 

every week e lolli naa valla kaadu opika ledu

Bye bye  for now have fun guys 

• Sad 8

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

many people dont want me and starting to hate , creating bad ids on name of mother sister wife what not 

will never post anything I think reported many posts to mods but same behaviour whatever i post they are spoiling the threads with different ids logged in from same person

If I come back will come with same id edina clone id tho reference ichina please dont belive

Friends @Sucker  @TuesdayStories @dasari4kntr @Spartan @psycopk @Anta Assamey @ARYA @futureofandhra @appaji_pesarattu @anna_gari_maata  @Android_Halwa @perugu_vada  @hunkyfunky2  @onyx  @ramudu inka chala mandhi unaru miss chesi unte kshaminchali sudden ga guirthu vastalevu

bro y r u giving value to fools

ee lekkana chala mandhi vellipovali

i agree konchem personal ga kooda atatck chestunnaru

ignore chesi try cheyi bro 

if u r not coming here it means they won 

think again

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro who will take care of this DB ? Got it, you will login with other ID Kat Graham Christmas GIF by GIF Registry  @Realityy

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kukkalu moragadam vati swabhavam….its natural..lite teesuko kaka.

@csrcsr Honestly, you are a man of patience and your active participation on serious stuff makes useless jackaeses target you but if you see, no one really responds to such targeted posts. 

Stay around kaka…morigi morigi kukkale alasipoi lite teesukuntaru..

+69 we need @csrcsr to stay here and take care of this DB 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Good job anna...have a good time away from this toxic shitt...we will meet soon....waste of time here

Nenu vasthe inko id tho vachina nene cheptha e id tho  there are some guys trying to  tell that is My id dont care but senstive topics lo these guys dont manitain sanity just dont mis lead ani cheptuna

first of all idoka time pass bokkalo forum...vacchama rendu d gu lu d ga ma post lu esama poyama anattu undali

endi pratokkadu edo bommarillu family lekka feel ayipotunnaru

They couldn't face you with their original ID Anna..that shows how coward they are...just be yourself here...they will get tired and eventually they will realize Anna

• Upvote 1