Nobody made me a superstar, I attained stardom myself

CherryGaru

ani antunna > Pawan Kalyan

Talking about his fans’ aspirations of seeing him as the chief minister and the criticism on his alliances, Pawan said that he could have made such demands had Janasena won at least 30 to 40 seats in the 2019 general elections. “How can I ask anyone to make me the CM if we don’t win enough seats? Even in films, no one made me a superstar. I attained super stardom myself. In the same way, no party would make me the CM just because we’re asking for it. We should prove our worth before asking for power,” Pawan said.

https://www.123telugu.com/mnews/nobody-made-me-a-superstar-i-attained-stardom-myself-pawan-kalyan.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CherryGaru said:

ani antunna > Pawan Kalyan

Talking about his fans’ aspirations of seeing him as the chief minister and the criticism on his alliances, Pawan said that he could have made such demands had Janasena won at least 30 to 40 seats in the 2019 general elections. “How can I ask anyone to make me the CM if we don’t win enough seats? Even in films, no one made me a superstar. I attained super stardom myself. In the same way, no party would make me the CM just because we’re asking for it. We should prove our worth before asking for power,” Pawan said.

https://www.123telugu.com/mnews/nobody-made-me-a-superstar-i-attained-stardom-myself-pawan-kalyan.html

This is true. Chiru helped him to enter movies, but whatever he gained following through Kushi and his flop Phase of 10 years is his own following 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

This is true. Chiru helped him to enter movies, but whatever he gained following through Kushi and his flop Phase of 10 years is his own following 

Chiru helped him to enter movies, and chiru's fans supported him with every flop movie/flop phase. 

Andhariki a adrustam undadhu. Thats enough. Adhe nepotism ante.

1 hour ago, CherryGaru said:

Chiru helped him to enter movies, and chiru's fans supported him with every flop movie/flop phase. 

Andhariki a adrustam undadhu. Thats enough. Adhe nepotism ante.

Nagarjuna akhil emaindhi? 
Nagarjuna chaitanya emaindhi ? 
why allu Arjun only become a star not allu sirish, talent undali man 

44 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Nagarjuna akhil emaindhi? 
Nagarjuna chaitanya emaindhi ? 
why allu Arjun only become a star not allu sirish, talent undali man 

Aadiki unde aa 4 fans sariporu kadanna moyyaniki

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Aadiki unde aa 4 fans sariporu kadanna moyyaniki

“Ayyegare number one” okka pan saalu anna Akkineni pamily ki ..100 mandhiki equal vaadu 

but ekkindhi dhigithe nagarjuna evadu ani antadu…adhe froblem ayithundhi vallaki s%H#