The ALL-NEW 2024 Toyota Tacoma!

jefferson1

27 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

4runner 2025 redesign vastundi.

but now Land crusier vs 4runner which one to get?

4Runner is for 2026, they just leaked a teaser. LC is too expensive for what it’s worth 

21 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

4Runner is for 2026, they just leaked a teaser. LC is too expensive for what it’s worth 

its for 2025 bro.... not 2026.

youtube vidoes lo teaser photos paddai

On 7/27/2023 at 9:23 AM, kevinUsa said:

arey ee sienna kosam 24-30 months waiting, inka ee munda gadu kotha models release chesi unna cars ki extra extra  wait times penchutunnadu munda Toyota gadu 

Simple nenu car brakepads kosam local dealer deggrarku velte vadu your model year car brake pads are back ordered for 2 weeks ata.

em ra edi anukunna

simple logic, in a severe inflationary economy, manufacturers want to only use their resources first on products that make more money

brake pads for old cars immediate availability kante, they can use those raw materials for manufacturing parts for newer and expensive cars first

this is how inflations pains  poo/lower middle class more than upper middle class

32 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

yea 2025 annaru mari teaser and photots in instaa

37 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

no it’s getting delayed to give way for LC sales. 4R sales won’t start until next year 

8 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

no it’s getting delayed to give way for LC sales. 4R sales won’t start until next year 

Delay was not for that reason

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

the lc is actually cheaper this time if you factor in inflation…. Lately all manufacturers jacked up prices… and the pricing spectrum is placed such a way to squeeze 4runner in that place… my money will be on lc ala 250 series instead of on 4runner as of now.. granted there are many shortcomings on the new lc that I hate… 

12 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Delay was not for that reason

the lc is actually cheaper this time if you factor in inflation…. Lately all manufacturers jacked up prices… and the pricing spectrum is placed such a way to squeeze 4runner in that place… my money will be on lc ala 250 series instead of on 4runner as of now.. granted there are many shortcomings on the new lc that I hate… 

the reason I said it’s not worth is because it’s not a true LC. It’s based on the cheaper version LC Prado. Also, 4 cyl for 60k+ is ridiculous. If you want to compare, look at Toyota Australia website

If 4R was released alongside the new LC, most people would just go for the 4R and save 15-20k. There’s not much difference in what these two can handle unless they’re rock crawler bros

the reason I said it’s not worth is because it’s not a true LC. It’s based on the cheaper version LC Prado. Also, 4 cyl for 60k+ is ridiculous. If you want to compare, look at Toyota Australia website

If 4R was released alongside the new LC, most people would just go for the 4R and save 15-20k. There’s not much difference in what these two can handle unless they’re rock crawler bros

That’s right on common consumer standpoint..

lc in the last 4 decades evolved into 3 categories,

station wagon- current 300 series

heavy duty- 70 series

light duty- now 250 series gx550 and lc250

NA market always used to get fully bloated lc’s to the market whereas oz, Mddle east use dto get base variants to top of the lines

agree- 4runner will sell more

they chose to stop lc to US and that’s why dropped it entirely and gave us sequoia in that segment

In this segment if lc is the need then we got only that option

4 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

they chose to stop lc to US and that’s why dropped it entirely and gave us sequoia in that segment

In this segment if lc is the need then we got only that option

they stopped 300 in the US because Lexus LX was eating up the sales of LC and they decided to bring a toned down 250 version to cater the off reading boom in the last few years. Inside info, they’re already working on a new FJ cruiser 

Fun fact, LC300 old gen Sequioa and LX are based on the same platform. I’m not sure about the new gen sequoia though 

25 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

they stopped 300 in the US because Lexus LX was eating up the sales of LC and they decided to bring a toned down 250 version to cater the off reading boom in the last few years. Inside info, they’re already working on a new FJ cruiser 

Fun fact, LC300 old gen Sequioa and LX are based on the same platform. I’m not sure about the new gen sequoia though 

No, old gen sequoia and lc/lx in prior generation are not on same platform.

the current generation is, basically its tnga-f platform, thats same for lc300,lx600,gx550, lc250, tundra, sequoia and even the newest tacoma

the parts are some interchangeable.. but the core components lets say tie rods for example- they are more beefier in 300 compared to tundra..

the rear diff’s are different in the size

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Ya mini cruiser is in the making

lc/lx both were not volume seller for toyota actually… 

1 hour ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

No, old gen sequoia and lc/lx in prior generation are not on same platform

yeah, I meant to say 200 series not the new one

yeah, I meant to say 200 series not the new one

Ya ade antunna old gen all 3 vehicles not on same platform… the new gen tngf platform is shared not the old one.. but there are many lcheads who put tundra front sas to lc front… some parts we’re interchangeable in the old gen.. but the new gen i agree they are on same platform