open heart with rk , dr mugidonda sivaprasad

Mancode

Just now, rushmore said:

ANR was as big as NTR. So if NTR is eligible for Bharat Ratna so is ANR. NTR is one of so many legendary actors. He alone is not legendary. There's ANR, Nagaiah, SVR, Kantha Rao, Jaggaiah, Rajanala, Nagabhushanam, Surya Kantham etc.,

If being CM for the state of AP is a qualification, YSR is actually more famous than NTR whether you agree with his politics or not. The only thing that was unique for Telugus is PV Narasimha Rao being Prime Minister for 1 full term. He will probably the only Telugu to be the PM. Since he's from Telangana & not from dominant political castes, "Kula" media will not project him to be someone eligible for Bharat Ratna. 

Before any Telugu gets Bharat Ratna, PVNR should be the one getting it first. 

SP Balasubramaniam got Padmavibhushan in Tamil quota. That's the sad part. SPB is more famous than NTR can ever be & he 's a pan Indian singer not just confined to one movie Industry or one caste. 

since u stuck with caste

ntr is actor n politician

he did politics ar national level

unfortunately since u hate ntr u cannot recognize it 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

since u stuck with caste

ntr is actor n politician

he did politics ar national level

unfortunately since u hate ntr u cannot recognize it 

You're mistaken if you think "hate" is the reason when I say NTR was not eligible for Bharat Ratna. If that was the case, why would I even bring up ANR? Isn't ANR a legendary person?!  It's just that there r so many others who r more eligible than NTR. You think NTR is eligible because you think about this so-called "caste" & think others who are actually eligible as inferior because they don't have your "blood-breed". 

I know some people r brain washed since childhood to think that they're superior & they also live in a bubble & don't usually make friends with someone out of their "circles". Just step out & see how accomplished people across India are irrespective caste & religion. This mindset was responsible for revolt in the form of "Telangana Movement".

9 minutes ago, rushmore said:

You're mistaken if you think "hate" is the reason when I say NTR was not eligible for Bharat Ratna. If that was the case, why would I even bring up ANR? Isn't ANR a legendary person?!  It's just that there r so many others who r more eligible than NTR. You think NTR is eligible because you think about this so-called "caste" & think others who are actually eligible as inferior because they don't have your "blood-breed". 

I know some people r brain washed since childhood to think that they're superior & they also live in a bubble & don't usually make friends with someone out of their "circles". Just step out & see how accomplished people across India are irrespective caste & religion. This mindset was responsible for revolt in the form of "Telangana Movement".

the whole tg movement is for politicians jobs

national parties wnated to split southern state n they did 

ysr vuntey this hybrid tg movement would have been to shed 

I agree 1 issue though govt jobs lo tg vallaki anyayam jarigindhi but daniki state split cheyatam is not correct 

ANR is an actor but not politician who impacted at national level 

NTR is great actor n politician 

as I said since u hate u will not ackowldge that 

am not kid to be brainwashed 

brainwashed r those who thinks caste is even topic

19 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

the whole tg movement is for politicians jobs

national parties wnated to split southern state n they did 

ysr vuntey this hybrid tg movement would have been to shed 

I agree 1 issue though govt jobs lo tg vallaki anyayam jarigindhi but daniki state split cheyatam is not correct 

ANR is an actor but not politician who impacted at national level 

NTR is great actor n politician 

as I said since u hate u will not ackowldge that 

am not kid to be brainwashed 

brainwashed r those who thinks caste is even topic

Yet you talk a brain washed individual. NTR is one of many legendary actors. He acted along side other legendary actors. Legendary Ghantasala, SPB were his playback singers for most of his movies. NTR alone was NOT responsible for his success. I think even NTR himself would  acknowledge that if he was alive. As far as his political career is concerned, there's nothing unique about it. In fact, CBN, his son in law, is a visionary with boastful political record with 14 years as CM. 

Only those infected with caste will think that those who disagree with the fact that NTR was NOT the only legend in the movies & politics as hating him. ANR, Kongara Jagaiah, Kaikala Satyanarayana r also legendary. 

evadu entha ginjukunna Lachim Paarvaaati bathikunnantha varaku NTR ki BR raavadam kaadhu kaneesam nominate kooda seyyaru N&N pamilies.  Endukante iyyaka iyyaka isthe as his wife she will be invited to collect it.  Balio CBN etc. baayi lo dookutharu adhe jarigithe....so better not to have it at all...aaavida poya sariki veellu kooda potharu aaa tharuvatha everyone aath care...

23 hours ago, nanik said:

he is brahmin, like he mentioned there is no caste for poets/historians. like Indian history is written by North/Congress people, Telugu history is written by some over jealous caste people. when C R Reddy is V Chancellor of andhra university before independence, he sponsored to write Telugu History, and historians wrote according to his wish.

Musunuri nayak's ruled entire andhra, but they were never referred in our history books, they are the reason Vijayanagar kingdom came into existence. Kondavidu Reddy kings have an inscription that says, they originated from Musunuri nayaks Pada padmalu, it is available in present day Pithapuram temple, and these over zealous people went o the extent saying, the inscription lacked international standards in 14th century, so they are not accepting that :-)..

who know how many other telugu caste kings have been simple erased from history by caste fanatics..

Caste enduku adiga ante .. if same books ey kamma author no raasi unte .. discussion vere undedi ikkada .... @3$%

41 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

evadu entha ginjukunna Lachim Paarvaaati bathikunnantha varaku NTR ki BR raavadam kaadhu kaneesam nominate kooda seyyaru N&N pamilies.  Endukante iyyaka iyyaka isthe as his wife she will be invited to collect it.  Balio CBN etc. baayi lo dookutharu adhe jarigithe....so better not to have it at all...aaavida poya sariki veellu kooda potharu aaa tharuvatha everyone aath care...

jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif

6 hours ago, rushmore said:

if someone doesn't make friends outside their circle, it will be their problem and not your problem, right?. there will be different kinds of people everywhere, introverts, and based on what you eat, some people dont mingle with other language people, this is all typical in humans. lot of people dont mingle with others in US, other religions and it doesnt mean everyone is racist. problem is with people who split venom on other caste like some db members..and also regarding telangana movement, you are ok with some group factionists dong land grabbing and settlements in Hyderabad, you think this is not an issue and revolt?.. 

On 5/22/2023 at 4:33 PM, futureofandhra said:

ntrs national front is not for 1 community

spb is great singer 

anyways u wonot accept it 

SPB annav bagundi…

NTR National edo annav….

National Tiger Rao ani award ivvala

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

SPB annav bagundi…

NTR National edo annav….

National Tiger Rao ani award ivvala

I do not judge talent based on caste 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

I do not judge talent based on caste 

Just curious if NTR gets BR, who will collect it ? LP  or Baboru or Balio or Zoo ?