just timepass post…in a boring train..

dasari4kntr

i think i invented two types of lazy exercises… both are good for lazy people like me for just name sake do  the exercise…

1) Book walk - walking while reading book…it has to be done in well known places only like in backyard or in-front of the house or well known street…otherwise you may fell down…😒…in this walk your focus is on book…

pros - you will finish a book while burning calories 

cons - less calories burning

2) camera walk - walking with camera and and making some random shots ….it has to be done extremely new places like parks, beaches..etc …in this walk your focus on nature…

pros - you will get some expertise in photo shoot skills and improve observation skills on nature while burning some calories…

cons - less calories burning…

i am doing both… improvement is there on other skills but fitness wise ..no change

brahmanandam-bhibatsam.gif

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think i invented two types of lazy exercises… both are good for lazy people like me for just name sake do  the exercise…

1) Book walk - walking while reading book…it has to be done in well known places only like in backyard or in-front of the house or well known street…otherwise you may fell down…😒…in this walk your focus is on book…

2) camera walk - walking with camera and and making some random shots ….it has to be done extremely new places like parks, beaches..etc …in this walk your focus on nature…

pros - you will get some expertise in photo shoot skills and improve observation skills on nature while burning some calories…

i am doing both… improvement is there on other skills but fitness wise ..no change

First dhi invented ani pedda words endhuke le .. good you are doing something 

• Thanks 1

I will tell third and fourth exercise

Fart Walk -- Means while walking you have to fart on random people

JB Walk -- means while walking evadu padite vaadi meeda Jai Balayya ani aravali

51 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Mi inspiration tho, I made a new invention.. audio books vintu walking cheyyadam.. 😄

we will be aware of the surroundings and don’t bump into other people or fall anywhere and hurt ourselves.. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I will tell third and fourth exercise

Fart Walk -- Means while walking you have to fart on random people

JB Walk -- means while walking evadu padite vaadi meeda Jai Balayya ani aravali

eraaa...ee nela nee chillara bonus 70K inka padaledah ani @tennisIuvrredux @Rushabhi asking....