“Fake marriage” partner is asking for alimony.

kevinUsa

I come from a very poor background, and in university, a classmate approached me with an offer of ~$25k to “fake marry” a 40yr old foreign woman and help her and her kid get their citizenship. The offer was quite generous at the time, and could cover multiple years of my tuition, so I accepted.

Fast forward about six years, the woman and her child are now both Canadian citizens. Now that’s she’s a citizen, as part of our agreement, we’d divorce and finish the business deal. However, I am now a software engineer making about ~$250k before tax at a big tech company. She is asking for a substantial amount of alimony and child support, about half of my income so ~$120k a year.

I’m stuck in a rock and a hard place now. I know I made a dumb decision to assist in citizenship fraud in university, but I was a broke kid who could barely afford his tuition. What can I do now?

Bro I am still single contract ante cheppi 250k usd

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

So sorry to hear this @kevinUsa uncle .. em chesavo final ga post veyi .. db youth ki use autundi 

13 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Bro I am still single contract ante cheppi 250k usd

25k nunchi 250k ki increase chesava ni rate ni :o no wonder inflation is at sky high unclr

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I come from a very poor background, and in university, a classmate approached me with an offer of ~$25k to “fake marry” a 40yr old foreign woman and help her and her kid get their citizenship. The offer was quite generous at the time, and could cover multiple years of my tuition, so I accepted.

Fast forward about six years, the woman and her child are now both Canadian citizens. Now that’s she’s a citizen, as part of our agreement, we’d divorce and finish the business deal. However, I am now a software engineer making about ~$250k before tax at a big tech company. She is asking for a substantial amount of alimony and child support, about half of my income so ~$120k a year.

I’m stuck in a rock and a hard place now. I know I made a dumb decision to assist in citizenship fraud in university, but I was a broke kid who could barely afford his tuition. What can I do now?

FAKE !! This post is faker than the marriage itself :lol:

You don't pay child support to someone else's child, haha

Maree intha naive ayite ela yaar?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Evado vesina vitanalaki nuvvu enduku neelu postav anna