PK gadini or inkokarinooo CM chesestheee better

veerigadu

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Elago poti luuu padiii freebies pancheee dhanikiii yevvad ayitheee endhiii. Andaruuu dhanaaaa karnuleeee panchadammm loooo

Khazana is empty too. It’s time for the Kapurs or other batch to take over. Veelaaa looo aaa teddys and phulkas meedhaa edhooo power sharing seyyateee aniii feeling ayinaaa pothadhiii.  

but PK gadikiii election management radhuuu. Public thoo votes veyyinchafammm. How to make it happen anedhiii billion dollar question 

There are many holes in both your assumption & conclusion.

1. First, Yesu Reddy is not Reddy, their family is Yerikula clan. They are STs and using the surname of Reddy is very common in many tribes. Eg: Konda Reddy, Yerikala Reddy, Kapu Reddy etc.

2. Next, what Yesu Reddy is doing is absolutely fantastic in my view. Being from Yerikala community, he is really breaking the back-bone of FC arrogants like Pulkas & Reddies.

3.Also Yesu Reddy is helping the communities attain equal and level playing platforms by destroying the Real Estate business and contracting system which is the back bone for the financial High status of Reddies and Pulkas.

4. The way he is bringing down the arrogance of Pulkas is heart-touching for me. Nobody else can do it in AP. Entire Amaravathi Real Estate scam and a master plan to own the whole city (and financial supply chain) by a 1% community to dominate Political Map of AP for next 1000 years is dismantled by Yesu.. I love him for that. In this aspect I love to vote Yesu than to vote PK.

4. Even though, if at all, PK comes to the Power, the entire political map of AP will again be dominated by Pulkas. Like how GITAMs Chairman went and threatened the then Govt advisor under KKR Govt, and illegally purchased thousands of acres of land.

• Upvote 1

Only option pk .. 

pk lanti leader lekapote andra pradesh adduku tine Pradesh ani peru marchu kovachu . Only politician in recent who never spent single penny to win election.. 

27 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

1. First, Yesu Reddy is not Reddy, their family is Yerikula clan. They are STs and using the surname of Reddy is very common in many tribes. Eg: Konda Reddy, Yerikala Reddy, Kapu Reddy etc.

2. Next, what Yesu Reddy is doing is absolutely fantastic in my view. Being from Yerikala community, he is really breaking the back-bone of FC arrogants like Pulkas & Reddies.

3.Also Yesu Reddy is helping the communities attain equal and level playing platforms by destroying the Real Estate business and contracting system which is the back bone for the financial High status of Reddies and Pulkas.

4. The way he is bringing down the arrogance of Pulkas is heart-touching for me. Nobody else can do it in AP. Entire Amaravathi Real Estate scam and a master plan to own the whole city (and financial supply chain) by a 1% community to dominate Political Map of AP for next 1000 years is dismantled by Yesu.. I love him for that. In this aspect I love to vote Yesu than to vote PK.

4. Even though, if at all, PK comes to the Power, the entire political map of AP will again be dominated by Pulkas. Like how GITAMs Chairman went and threatened the then Govt advisor under KKR Govt, and illegally purchased thousands of acres of land.

Yesu gadu pikendi Em ledhu tdp ni .. already Adi sinking ship .. Tdp failed party vaa, yesu was supposed to win 2014 elections just miss 

1 hour ago, Cosmos said:

Yesu gadu pikendi Em ledhu tdp ni .. already Adi sinking ship .. Tdp failed party vaa, yesu was supposed to win 2014 elections just miss 

See this is what I am really fascinated about with Yesu Reddy.

The Christian Community is so proud to own Yesu Reddy

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

See this is what I am really fascinated about with Yesu Reddy.

The Christian Community is so proud to own Yesu Reddy

Yeah.  By default Christians , sc st vote ycp .Next time kuda yesu reddy ehh ..

majority entha anede question…

Oka 100 to  130. vundochu

10 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

I don't mine any one being cm other than those two but caste should not be the criteria for a person to run the state

5 years is big thing to bring change in to public life at the same time economics matter too 

Obama became president during that crisis situation n he steered the country

Public choice matters too 

Caste is not the issue here

AP public dis not care about special status or polavaram 

Inka ee politicians ni elect chesukuney daniki they care about money in their current situation they don't care who gives it 

I don't like these freebies of tdp but wondering what made them to do that 

Nuvvu intha pathit la matladuthunnav, who promoted caste politics in united AP?

who promoted money politics in united AP?

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

everyone 

there is history u can look from 1950s 

Malli everyone ante guddalo thantham.. ekkado okadaggara start avvali or worst avvali gaa? Adi evaru? 

neeku comfort gaa andarini kalupthunnav gaa? Everyone, means whole AP/TG lo everyone corrupted aa?

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Only one line meaning for this long rant. "i am happy because i think kammas lost money in amaravati. I  am too dumb and  too casteist  to calculate any broader losses or have any broader view on this. "

16 hours ago, daalas_chekuri said:

Yea these dialgues in vjw and so called banning of thumbsup 20 years (no evidence nothing) is much worse than divding nine crore people and murdering babai.

That guy really saw caste nowhere other than VJW. you see in other places there is no caste. your mom is reddy, father is mala, grandfarher is baapan etc. only in vjw there is caste. even manusmriti was written there.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Only one line meaning for this long rant. "i am happy because i think kammas lost money in amaravati. I  am too dumb and  too casteist  to calculate any broader losses or have any broader view on this. "

Who cares? They did the same to all non-c

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea these dialgues in vjw and so called banning of thumbsup 20 years (no evidence nothing) is much worse than divding nine crore people and murdering babai.

That guy really saw caste nowhere other than VJW. you see in other places there is no caste. your mom is reddy, father is mala, grandfarher is baapan etc. only in vjw there is caste. even manusmriti was written there.

Please raa baabu dividing nine crore people aa? lol, arey asalu meeru eppudanna vere vallatho kalsinara? Meeru emitlu

14 minutes ago, dallas_ear_rings said:

Malli everyone ante guddalo thantham.. ekkado okadaggara start avvali or worst avvali gaa? Adi evaru? 

neeku comfort gaa andarini kalupthunnav gaa? Everyone, means whole AP/TG lo everyone corrupted aa?

anthakantey nee dagagra content em vuntadhi ley lol

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

anthakantey nee dagagra content em vuntadhi ley lol

Nee daggara kaadu, mandaggara anali.. for selfsatisfaction kosam include everyone

10 minutes ago, dallas_ear_rings said:

Please raa baabu dividing nine crore people aa? lol, arey asalu meeru eppudanna vere vallatho kalsinara? Meeru emitlu

yevadra langa movement theesukocchi...divide chesindhi ? kammas eppudaina kotha borders giyyali annara ? edho valla caste ki vallu hype icchukunnaru anthe.

Koonilu chesedhi, prajalni vidagotte paapam evari batch andhariki thelusu.

14 minutes ago, dallas_ear_rings said:

Who cares? They did the same to all non-c

dallas lo dollaras 10gi tthintu ...i lost money anta ...ee bewarse gaadu.

You do this caste based hate because you got TOO MUCH MONEY and too easily because what CBN did in IT.