crazy texas desi

sureshkonda

Recent experience in a play park…

Oka desi not sure south indian or north but his kid is standing at the end of the slide, and other kids are ready to go from the top. Vadu akkade unnadu kani jaragamani cheppatledu nenu akkde unna, hey watch out he is standing on the end he might get hurt as the other kids are sliding down ani cheppa, vadu na vanka ado vankaraga choosi, ask them to wait annadu.

i told him they are not my kids, elopu oka pilla jaradam vadi kids munduku padam jarigipoyai. I was very polite and tried to have very casual interaction, vadu enduku antha frustrate ayyado naku inka ardham kaledu, i had similar exp with whites/ blacks/ hispanics in the parks they say thank you and move on, i did the same when other parents around warn me. 

vadi uddesam emai untadi ani meeku anukuntunaru?

nenu aithe vedu evadu naku cheppadaniki e park emaina veedi babudha ani feel ayyadu ani nenu anukunnna

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Anthaka munde intlo pellam thitti kid ni park ki thiskellu ani order chesuntadi, park lo nuvu kuda adi chey ani cheppesariki uncle ki frustration vachuntadi chi deenamma andaru naku cheppe valle ani 😂

It hurt my feelings uncle, mari nasty fellow laga unnadu anukunna. 

25 minutes ago, praying said:

Oka desi not sure south indian or north but his kid is standing at the end of the slide, and other kids are ready to go from the top. Vadu akkade unnadu kani jaragamani cheppatledu nenu akkde unna, hey watch out he is standing on the end he might get hurt as the other kids are sliding down ani cheppa, vadu na vanka ado vankaraga choosi, ask them to wait annadu.

i told him they are not my kids, elopu oka pilla jaradam vadi kids munduku padam jarigipoyai. I was very polite and tried to have very casual interaction, vadu enduku antha frustrate ayyado naku inka ardham kaledu, i had similar exp with whites/ blacks/ hispanics in the parks they say thank you and move on, i did the same when other parents around warn me. 

nenu aithe vedu evadu naku cheppadaniki e park emaina veedi babudha ani feel ayyadu ani nenu anukunnna

Body shipped candidate anukunta... Algae untayi gen y kids mostly

I don't know what happened but lot of people do not keep a good leash on their pets and these pets sometimes almost jump on you or even kids sometimes, no race angle from my experience as I saw all races including desis do the same, also saw insensitive folks laugh when their dogs try to attack you as if its funny

twitter comments are horrible, something happened and people jump on the race and immigration hate as usual 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Body shipped candidate anukunta... Algae untayi gen y kids mostly

Alage anipinchindhi uncle naku kuda, ask them to wait anta benu edo vadi driver laga, if its my kis that made his son fall akkade inka godavaki digetodu emo, thank god it wasn’t the case

1 hour ago, praying said:

Green card untey teeskoni G la petkommanu. They gave that guy gc to help keep America great. They don’t have right to make it a hole like where they came from ! Lot of desis are behaving like this lately !