• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TexasBoy

• Sanjiv

• praying

• MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

7 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

The very basic requirement for being a content creator is extrovert. When the person is so social and talkative that he/she can just film something on-the-fly without any preparation, scripting or rehearsal and post it without editing - that is the ultimate talent and they exploit it to make max $$.

When the person doesn't have any skill in arts like dance, music, crafts, beauty care, comedy or entertainment, knowledge sharing, reviews, etc. they resort to vlogging their own life by just winging it on-the-fly because they can just talk, talk and talk and they don't need to possess any special skill to teach others and no copyright issues either which means more $$.

Veella daridram entante, they are not quality-conscious which is why they cannot stand or learn arts and mostly work as BAs or backend/database developers and such - that does not involve quality. They create a TON of low-quality content quickly (daily videos) due to needing no preparation, rehearsal or editing and that quantity works in their favor for their quick success. And they don't even know what is the secret of their success as they are DUMB and just stupid ga dunnu kuntu velli pothar.

Most of talented people work as backend , DB dev's... 

low quality ani generic ga anesav enti

21 hours ago, tamuhardreturns said:

Thappuleedhu.. parama sunta ainaa mana Loki Baabu meedha Bolli Baabu ki prema vundadam lo thappeemundhi??

3 hours ago, cameraman said:

Most of talented people work as backend , DB dev's... 

low quality ani generic ga anesav enti

I did not mention talented people - I was referring to extroverts.

After closely observing several extroverts for years, that's what I found about them (I'm not a qualified psychiatrist or psychologist). They are not quality-conscious or detail-oriented and cannot even compose an average-formatted email and don't even have a signature (just the first name in “lower” case!) even after working for the company FT for over 20 years haha. Bad grammar. But they produce a TON of (low-quality) work - that quantity scares me.