Hyd food is overhyped ba...VJW side is best

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Restraunt peru kuda telledhu, bagundi ani ela cheptunnav raa babu. 
Dallas motham busss ye. Waste restaurants overhyped stuff.

So nuvvu mothham dallas antha choosochhava?. I gave the area - i am not dallas guy - i went there for three days following another day i recently went.

Antha edupu endhuku ?

Another thing to be praised about these restaurant is their humility and willingness to experiment and give people what they want.

they adopted anything that is popular from anywhere - biryani to paneer butter masala to iran chai - and make top quality versions of it.

Compare it to hyd - these paradise biryani, alpha hotel - they made a lot of money on telugu peeople eating there. But have they ever bothered to introduce idly or even filter cofee for them ?

they are too arrogant, lack a service mentality and lazy to do it.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

whatever words you may use ...i have eaten it all my life. I know what it is. It is not bad. but overhyped is what i am saying.

Everyone has a different palate. I have heard this from a lot of people from North who say "Biryani is overrated" which may be true for them.

But personally I love biryani and deserves the hype it gets. I personally love the one we make at home to our taste of salt and oil.

Same way I heard so much hype around Mumbai "Vada Pav". I tried at many places. Its good but no where near the hype or the name it has. But i can understand people loving it.

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Everyone has a different palate. I have heard this from a lot of people from North who say "Biryani is overrated" which may be true for them.

But personally I love biryani and deserves the hype it gets. I personally love the one we make at home to our taste of salt and oil.

Never tasted your home birany  ofcourse - i have nothing against biryani. Just saying hyd restaurant version is a little overrated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Same way I heard so much hype around Mumbai "Vada Pav". I tried at many places. Its good but no where near the hype or the name it has. But i can understand people loving it.

vadapav is just fast food. something like your mirapakaya bajjii.

Actually Hyd food is not overhyped. Food in HYD is sometimes overhyped. 

Food items that are typical hyderbadi are done right. 

Remaining anta kooda mostly hyped anipistadi. 10% good, rest of them are OK at best. 

1 hour ago, KGFsutthi said:

Tangy aa? Biryani anukoni pulihora tinnava cheekatlo?

Thaanu thinna biriyani lo evado chintha pikkalu kalipuntadu, seen once at a VJW owned restaurant in Dallas biriyani order chesthey andulo chintha pikkalu dorikayi 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

That's because there are tons of Tiffin centers around Paradise and Alpha hotel which cater to people's vegetarian dishes and filter coffee, so why would they compete with them when it's not their forte. 

It's not the same case in the restaurants in US, since they try to cater to a wider set of Indian audience tastes. 

antha scene ledhu le. alpha hotel gaadu chinese items, even kashmiri items kooda include chesadu. why not the items of majority of people ?

• Haha 1