Hyd food is overhyped ba...VJW side is best

Telugodura456

2 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Irani chai why it’s different taste so you ever think ? What they add to get that taste ??

Desi irani chai is made to utilize the waste pieces of Karachi biscuits and other stuff they normally had to throwaway. 

It's like McChicken.

21 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Desi irani chai is made to utilize the waste pieces of Karachi biscuits and other stuff they normally had to throwaway. 

It's like McChicken.

There is runout to get the taste they will add nalla mandu 

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

As someone who grew up in Hyd and constantly hyping hyd food from biryani to dilkush - i finally changed opinion.

Gold standard of taste is VJW region.

I had the best irani chai in Dallas not hyd, best dosa/podi idly in dallas and not chennai.

Even as a kid too whenever i had food from random place in VJW or some wedding - i noticed food was always tasty. But vjw did not have a brand comparable to hyd so no one hyped it.

Authentic dishes ni mixie lo vesi ulavacharu, Karam podi, masala anni vesi dishes modify chesaru. Akada pulkas ki biriyani and pulav ki difference telidu.

11 hours ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Authentic dishes ni mixie lo vesi ulavacharu, Karam podi, masala anni vesi dishes modify chesaru. Akada pulkas ki biriyani and pulav ki difference telidu.

chaa.. i said vjw never pulka. But it is clear when it comes to caste hatred and religion hatred - the caste hatred of sanghis , langas, jaffas always win.

Andhukera @ZoomNaidu and @sarfaroshi - nenu sangh vadilesindhi.

You guys are not sincere even about hindu identity. Its all about whom you hate the most in the situation.

In this case you would rather support biryani or haleem even against evidence than hindus from vjw region.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa.. i said vjw never pulka. But it is clear when it comes to caste hatred and religion hatred - the caste hatred of sanghis , langas, jaffas always win.

You guys are not sincere even about hindu identity. Its all about whom you hate the most in the situation.

In this case you would rather support biryani or haleem even against evidence than hindus from vjw region.

Arey yerrifuk IIT’an - nuvvu thinna Pulihora ki Sanghis em sambandham ra Maidapindi 😃😃

Na modd@lo reservation evadu kanipettindo, ittaantodiki kuda IIT lo chadhivinadu, Thu maa UC la bathuku ! 

• Haha 2

Vijwada lo yekkada amma tamaru 
Nuvvu cheppi na anta goppa ga em vundadhu 
Biryani lo yedava smabar yesukoni tiney batch 
At most konni places baguntayi Ravi panugula bandi lantivi. Almost ani mid tastes and flavours 
Godavari food 10x better Andhra side Itey. Inka Hyd lo anni chutula vallu vuntaru kabati neeku kavalasina hotel lo tinnachu 

5 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Arey yerrifuk IIT’an - nuvvu thinna Pulihora ki Sanghis em sambandham ra Maidapindi 😃😃

Na modd@lo reservation evadu kanipettindo, ittaantodiki kuda IIT lo chadhivinadu, Thu maa UC la bathuku

hahaha ....yea thoooo UC la brathake. Aina UC ante malla oka UC kooda padadhu ee namoona gadiki. Okka alochana lo consistency undadhu. Hindu antaadu but hates hindus most. fully confused buffoon character.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nice ra pulka

19 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

There is runout to get the taste they will add nalla mandu 

I don’t think they use that anymore…but until 90’s they used to add what is known as a mild version of opium. Local markets la nalla podi, bokkala podi ani antaru but no one uses that anymore anukunta…Iran la they use opium widely and that’s how the name Irani chai..It was more like a culture thing but modern generation vallaki ivanni emi telvayi…the tea powered used to have a mild mix of opium power which used to get that taste..