Hyd food is overhyped ba...VJW side is best

Telugodura456

20 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Desi irani chai is made to utilize the waste pieces of Karachi biscuits and other stuff they normally had to throwaway. 

It's like McChicken.

Not really. You might have not seen how they prepare the Irani Chai. It’s nothing as such, Infact traditional irani chai makers use high quality ingredients…Milk kuda Buffalo milk use chestaru…

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t think they use that anymore…but until 90’s they used to add what is known as a mild version of opium. Local markets la nalla podi, bokkala podi ani antaru but no one uses that anymore anukunta…Iran la they use opium widely and that’s how the name Irani chai..It was more like a culture thing but modern generation vallaki ivanni emi telvayi…the tea powered used to have a mild mix of opium power which used to get that taste..

Exactly, I’ve of my friend started this business Iraqi chai few yrs back and he used the opium and he told every one uses it 

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not really. You might have not seen how they prepare the Irani Chai. It’s nothing as such, Infact traditional irani chai makers use high quality ingredients…Milk kuda Buffalo milk use chestaru…

Actual Irani chai doesn't have milk in the first place.

Also, these good for nothing idiots add milk and heat till it becomes thick....it's full of saturated fat. On top of it they add a ton of sugar.

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t think they use that anymore…but until 90’s they used to add what is known as a mild version of opium. Local markets la nalla podi, bokkala podi ani antaru but no one uses that anymore anukunta…Iran la they use opium widely and that’s how the name Irani chai..It was more like a culture thing but modern generation vallaki ivanni emi telvayi…the tea powered used to have a mild mix of opium power which used to get that taste..

bokkala podi...chaala rojulu ayyindhi aa maata vini.

'blue sea' lo kalipe vallu ani rumour unde 90s lo

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Also, these good for nothing idiots add milk and heat till it becomes thick....it's full of saturated fat. On top of it they add a ton of sugar.

Irani chai in Iran may be different from Irani chai in Hyderabad. Yeah, the milk is slow boiled for the whole day..

56 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

bokkala podi...chaala rojulu ayyindhi aa maata vini.

'blue sea' lo kalipe vallu ani rumour unde 90s lo

Blue sea endi 90’s varaku almost anni cafes la kalipietollu….Basheerbagh flyover kinda corner mida oka cafe vuntunde Megacity bar kante mundu, vadu aithe ekanga bokkala podi kalipina chai patta ammetodu, municipal ollu raid kotti muyinchinaru…

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2023 at 12:49 PM, KGFsutthi said:

Tangy aa? Biryani anukoni pulihora tinnava cheekatlo?

biryani lo perugu eyyara ? lot of people squeeze lemon also in it. YOu obviously dont have a good palate and can figure out the mix of tastes in it.

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Blue sea endi 90’s varaku almost anni cafes la kalipietollu….Basheerbagh flyover kinda corner mida oka cafe vuntunde Megacity bar kante mundu, vadu aithe ekanga bokkala podi kalipina chai patta ammetodu, municipal ollu raid kotti muyinchinaru…

kathal baane unnai. I serously doubt all those cheap hyd restuarants using weed.

11 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

I respect your opinion in terms of health. but we are discussing taste here. Irani chai is not a daily item for most people. Even if it is - it is so small that it is unlikely to have any negative effect.

37 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

biryani lo perugu eyyara ? lot of people squeeze lemon also in it. YOu obviously dont have a good palate and can figure out the mix of tastes in it.

Biryani lo lemon pindutaru, but lemon pulihora laga cheyyaru ga 

5 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Biryani lo lemon pindutaru, but lemon pulihora laga cheyyaru ga 

lemom pulihara ani evvadu anledhura mokaal medhad batch ga.

I was commenting on the tangy taste that is always there in biryani due to adding of curd, lemons etc. Ofcourse there are other tastes too. They dont all blend really harmoniusly.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

lemom pulihara ani evvadu anledhura mokaal medhad batch ga.

I was commenting on the tangy taste that is always there in biryani due to adding of curd, lemons etc. Ofcourse there are other tastes too. They dont all blend really harmoniusly.

Née bokka le