Am I in middle life crisis?

pksmart

3 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

Nenu Anduke Oka bacha gang ni maintaining.. hello India lo hangout avutam…

weekends lo mandu sitting vesta Letha masters batch tho …

mandu ekkuva vese vadni bro nenu kuda. health karab aindi. appatlo weekly twice 4pegs padevi. Ipudu monthly kuda veyatle. Food kuda marchesa. PCP warned.

3 minutes ago, praying said:

uncle look at it this way:

you have a stable job.

kids and wife happy and things going smoothly

relations antava ekkada unna okkate

be happy that things are going without any hurdles

ala anukune sticking to my boring life. I can't risk of doing anything drastically. Changing my tech or leaving job or moving to India etc...

Just passing one boring day after another. 

oka India vacation teesko man for a change. battery recharge aitadi

2 minutes ago, pksmart said:

mandu ekkuva vese vadni bro nenu kuda. health karab aindi. appatlo weekly twice 4pegs padevi. Ipudu monthly kuda veyatle. Food kuda marchesa. PCP warned.

Cricket 🏏? Badminton 🏸? Volley ball ️? 

Adutava? Make some friends in game .. first lo kastam ga vuntundhi .. Nenu vellakapote game kuda start cheyaru… vallaki Nenu vese bokada jokes vallaki kavali.. Naku time pass avali.. win win situation.. 

soccer, baseball etc   anadu mana desis adaru.. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pksmart said:

ala anukune sticking to my boring life. I can't risk of doing anything drastically. Changing my tech or leaving job or moving to India etc...

Just passing one boring day after another. 

dont jinx it uncle.....find a new hobby or start doing something interesting that involves just you only

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have enough drama in your life.. you seem to have a very good wife 😄

Poke your wife and have regular fights with her.. and her parents too.. 👍

Jokes aside.. people set into some routine after doing the same thing for years.. they lose a sense of purpose.. set new goals, do new things and try to get out of your comfort zone… moving to a new place where your friends is another thing you can do.. 

Wife tho godavalu. In-Laws fingerings all done. aa lov da lo godavala valle wife and me lost sex life and it became part of life. 

Moving to new place okati mind lo undi. I feel friends daggara unte koncham relief untundemo ani. But I am not sure. Antha risk chesi vellaka em change lekapothe intlo 10gulu pedatharu.

3 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Wife tho godavalu. In-Laws fingerings all done. aa lov da lo godavala valle wife and me lost sex life and it became part of life. 

Moving to new place okati mind lo undi. I feel friends daggara unte koncham relief untundemo ani. But I am not sure. Antha risk chesi vellaka em change lekapothe intlo 10gulu pedatharu.

Never do this… I did this moved to a new state and a new place jus because I have one friend. Now haven’t spoke with them in over 6 months…

life antha itla ne untadi brother.. stfu

i recommend you to try recreational marijuana.. makes your life better…

5 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Then you need to work to improve your sex life.. mend your relationship with your wife.. you are a couple not roommates… may be that is where this all started.. you probably have 25+ years to live together.. don’t break it already.. 

@Shameless uncle is the love guru of this db.. take his help.. 

9 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

Cricket 🏏? Badminton 🏸? Volley ball ️? 

Adutava? Make some friends in game .. first lo kastam ga vuntundhi .. Nenu vellakapote game kuda start cheyaru… vallaki Nenu vese bokada jokes vallaki kavali.. Naku time pass avali.. win win situation.. 

soccer, baseball etc   anadu mana desis adaru.. 

Cricket ade vadini. Covid ki 1 yr mundu apesa. 

ee badminton and volley ball lu batch epudu tagalledu