Am I in middle life crisis?

pksmart

10 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Baa you are lacking active life style… start going to gym and workout… join a running g group an md prepare for half or full marathon s… 

I used to be very active. pellam pillalu vachaka sanka nakindi na activity. The only time I have for workout is morning 5 to 8am. I am not a morning person. Tried to make it work few attempts but failed. 

Padukunte ventane nidra patti savadu. Morning levalenu. this is one thing i want to improve. Workout in the morning. 

1 hour ago, pksmart said:

soon to be 40. kids school going.

No excitement/motivation to start the day.

Still on H1B. No sex life. IT job sucks. stocks tanked big time. 

India family relations are almost gone. India ki povalani ledu ikkada undalani ledu.

Friends moved to different states. Lov da lo life siraku mingutundi. 

Idhi depression or middle life crisis ardam kavatledu. 

Anyone in same boat?

Edantha WFH effct. I was wfh from Mar 2020 to Sep 2021 more or less in same situation. But now i'm going to office and i can see the change from day one. 

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Be a leader and start by limiting yourself with screen time . 

measure how much they are spending on screens . And limit it slowly like over weeks , don’t take  drastic steps . iPad moham mida isiri 10gutharu. Do activities together with kids , manaki boring untayi but try to bring the kid out if you . Like zoos, parks , camping , hikes , biking other indoor or outdoor activities , board games , painting time with kids , summer kada daily park or walking . 

you and kids limit your screen time . Wife ki addiction gurinchi educate cheyyi if she is in good . If not just ask her to limit kids screen time . 

Wife ki educate cheyataniki tried, she some how goes back to screen after few days. 

Kid ni entertain cheyyali or friends undali daggarlo lekapothe vaallu ade panilo untaru.

1 minute ago, pksmart said:

I used to be very active. pellam pillalu vachaka sanka nakindi na activity. The only time I have for workout is morning 5 to 8am. I am not a morning person. Tried to make it work few attempts but failed. 

Padukunte ventane nidra patti savadu. Morning levalenu. this is one thing i want to improve. Workout in the morning. 

There is a trick . Let me tell you.

Even if you sleep late wake up very early the next day (just one day) and don't sleep at all till night . Night lo you'll be very tired by 10 pm, then sleep and keep phone away. automatically you'll be fresh by 5 am

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

move to dallas.

janalau ante chiraku dengi obvious ga you will start liking your current life

then happy ga go back to kansas😀

hmm Dallas ke moved my Kansas friends. Adike potha velthe

1 minute ago, pksmart said:

hmm Dallas ke moved my Kansas friends. Adike potha velthe

naku telsu jackk.. anduke cheptunna

move avvu automatic ga anni taggipotayi

6 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Edantha WFH effct. I was wfh from Mar 2020 to Sep 2021 more or less in same situation. But now i'm going to office and i can see the change from day one. 

True bro WFH valla time save avtundi kani routine padavtundi. 

7 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Wife ki educate cheyataniki tried, she some how goes back to screen after few days. 

Kid ni entertain cheyyali or friends undali daggarlo lekapothe vaallu ade panilo untaru.

Then try limiting screen time for kids and yourself . You are not even saying I will try . I donno what to say . 

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Then try limiting screen time for kids and yourself . You are not even saying I will try . I donno what to say . 

Try chesanu bro. Even for me its a cycle. Oka time lo limit chesi malli screen time perigipotundi.

I am thinking may be move to close to friends would solve some of my issues. 

1 hour ago, pksmart said:

Dont even ask bro. Pelliki mundu edo anukunna kani after marriage its just a overhype. Desi ladies show little to no interest after kids. Do not know about other breeds. 

ikkada pade posts ni batti I realized its common. 

One of my friend got married early , right after Btech.

He too said same thing ,  chex is just overhyped after initial phase.

May be phub and media valla hype baga create chestharu.

May be chex with same partner becomes boring. Think about it :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Try chesanu bro. Even for me its a cycle. Oka time lo limit chesi malli screen time perigipotundi.

I am thinking may be move to close to friends would solve some of my issues. 

That would be just a bandaid . 

37 minutes ago, pksmart said:

10 and 7. Vallu putiinapudu phone G ki antinchuku puttara anipistundi ee generation kids. 

kansas lo cold time lo no way to control screen time. work busy unte ika summer ledu em ledu ipad lone jeevitham gadichiipotundi. Wife dont even worry screen time cause she herself has screen addiction. 

U need to buy apple vision pro or the new crap