Am I in middle life crisis?

pksmart

49 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Never came across anyone did that in my circle or known ppl 

insta/fb/linkedin lo post chestara enti? maree cheptav guru. what happens with sidechik should remain with sidechik

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

start working again and you'll feel way better mentally. Eat good balanced food and get proper sleep

Energy level goes up, gives you confidence and motivation to do stuff which you wouldn't otherwise

take up an easy hobby like driving and go explore the country side alone

this is what I do and never get bored

workout aithe start cheyali bro. 

solo trips kuda start cheyali anukuntunna but not sure how it goes. 

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

insta/fb/linkedin lo post chestara enti? maree cheptav guru. what happens with sidechik should remain with sidechik

I mean close friends tell no. Ofcouse I agree these things stay secret. Dont want to cheat tho. 

5 hours ago, pksmart said:

soon to be 40. kids school going.

No excitement/motivation to start the day.

Still on H1B. No sex life. IT job sucks. stocks tanked big time. 

India family relations are almost gone. India ki povalani ledu ikkada undalani ledu.

Friends moved to different states. Lov da lo life siraku mingutundi. 

Idhi depression or middle life crisis ardam kavatledu. 

Anyone in same boat?

Sounds like middle life crisis uncle. 

nee close frnds entha support chestharu neeku? and nee wife and neeku entha rapo/understanding undi?

like, I know ppl who are in 40's and who live in different place, guys andaru yr ki atleast one trip vestharu....be it Vegas/Miami/Cancun type or visit National Parks and hike/explore nature etc.....I felt this is very much needed for all when we hit that age mark. WHat @pksmart is going through is not new....so if ur wife is OK with you travelling alone with your frnds, then try to convince your gang and go for a trip.....I know mee frnds wife's kuda oppukovali, but evaru ready unte vallu...just get out and spend time without family. 

And do encourage your wife to have similar plans with her frnds.....just ala encourage chey, so that she will agree to your plan ;) 

trust me, these trips will help you rejuvenate and  come back home with fully charged

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

nee close frnds entha support chestharu neeku? and nee wife and neeku entha rapo/understanding undi?

like, I know ppl who are in 40's and who live in different place, guys andaru yr ki atleast one trip vestharu....be it Vegas/Miami/Cancun type or visit National Parks and hike/explore nature etc.....I felt this is very much needed for all when we hit that age mark. WHat @pksmart is going through is not new....so if ur wife is OK with you travelling alone with your frnds, then try to convince your gang and go for a trip.....I know mee frnds wife's kuda oppukovali, but evaru ready unte vallu...just get out and spend time without family. 

And do encourage your wife to have similar plans with her frnds.....just ala encourage chey, so that she will agree to your plan ;) 

trust me, these trips will help you rejuvenate and  come back home with fully charged

Friends support ante help kavali ante chestaru bro, Nenu reliable untanu to my friends same with them.

Wife and kids mostly live evari gola lo vallu unnam annattu untadi yevvaram. But we talk at dinner and joke around when we are in living room. We play board games sometimes over weekend. 

Ethukkunte bollanni activities ekkadanna. Can you do cycling? There will be multiple clubs. Hiking kooda cheyochu. Pillalaki summer antha activities untayi. Try googling activities and also go to meetups. 

7 hours ago, pksmart said:

India family relations are almost gone. India ki povalani ledu ikkada undalani ledu.

Anyone in same boat?

Ivi midlife crisis signs endi Na royya….aaram zindagi signs vayya iyanni…bandi nadustundi saafi ga, pillalu sadukuntunaru, India ki pothe leni daridralu ani tagulkuntayo ani India ki povudu bandhchesinav….sex life deela paddadi ante evadem sestadu…duniya haseenon ka mela..dauladi the an idea dorkutayi sex oka lekka na vayya…

Niku vunnadi blessed life, kali peeli daniki depression ani mid life ani peru petti karab chesukoku…..

Life full exciting ga vundalante vunna udyogam idisey…maki kikikiri emana thrilling ga vuntadi telusa..

same boat. it feels like i am trapped in a daily serial. enni episodes ayina no change akkade vunnattu vundi.

career is finally ok, but need to find something that pays a lot more once hiring gets better. 

need to improve fitness, exercise and travel more 

9 hours ago, pksmart said:

kali time la video games start chesina boring ga undi ani. I feel like shyyytt in the morning after playing video games over weekend. 

Reels, Shorts, Instagram ani videos choostunde. I dont compare but that phone addiction also makes me feel like exhausted.

Weekend baytaki or small trip veddam ante too much planning with kids. Kids vadili veldam ante friends leru. 

thinnnama padkunnama tellarinda aipoindi life. 

Kids are not into sports or out door activities. They always want phone or ipad. Tried taking them to soccer, swimming after few days kids not interested. 

asalu ee phone/tv/ipad screen pagal 10githe family lo sagam daridram potadi

Oh man. Naaku 30 vachelopala elanti feeling vachindhi 

hobbies man. Learn piano, swimming, gardening etc

man there is no time once you are into hobbies.

9 hours ago, pksmart said:

kali time la video games start chesina boring ga undi ani. I feel like shyyytt in the morning after playing video games over weekend. 

Reels, Shorts, Instagram ani videos choostunde. I dont compare but that phone addiction also makes me feel like exhausted.

Weekend baytaki or small trip veddam ante too much planning with kids. Kids vadili veldam ante friends leru. 

thinnnama padkunnama tellarinda aipoindi life. 

Kids are not into sports or out door activities. They always want phone or ipad. Tried taking them to soccer, swimming after few days kids not interested. 

asalu ee phone/tv/ipad screen pagal 10githe family lo sagam daridram potadi

Very true vayya mood lo phone day to day getting worse ! Getting so difficult to have relations ! Pellam aithe okka roju godava ainappudu mingithe mingeyi nenu phone chusukuntu bratikestha rice bag aipoinappudu matram refill cheyi chalu andhi 🥹🥹🥹inka emi chepthamu

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, pksmart said:

Anyone in same boat?

bro migita half complete chestamo ledo guarantee ledu so unna time happy ga gadapadaaniki try cheyyi.