Pushups Enti ikkada doing ? Dangerous

Raazu

age factor…and social conditions…

this reminds me one of my core memory…

when we were in that age…we use to go on top of a big water tank (its quite big)…just for fun ..no alcohol or nothing…

but one guy from our group is fitness  freak…he suddenly decided to do pushups on edge on water tank (its bigger than the above video)  to show “దేఖో మై హీరోయిసం” …we all scolded him and stopped..

conclusion: that age itself crazy…people do crazy stuff in that age…adding alcohol or drugs to that age 10x danger…now a day’s alcohol is nothing…people have free access to ganza as well…dear nature save the young generation..

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

age factor…and social conditions…

this reminds me one of my core memory…

when we were in that age…we use to go on top of a big water tank (its quite big)…just for fun ..no alcohol or nothing…

but one guy from our group is fitness  freak…he suddenly decided to do pushups on edge on water tank (its bigger than the above video)  to show “దేఖో మై హీరోయిసం” …we all scolded him and stopped..

conclusion: that age itself crazy…people do crazy stuff in that age…adding alcohol or drugs to that age 10x danger…now a day’s alcohol is nothing…people have free access to ganza as well…dear nature save the young generation..

picha lite they will roam freely

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

To his credit, his pushup's are perfect.

To add to @dasari4kntr points, another reason may be to get viral. These days people can do anything to go Viral, thinking it will kickstart his Following. If that's his intention, he is successful. Video is viral.

• Upvote 1