Costco to check ID's at self checkout too

HugoStrange

9 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

Y cant u add her to ur account. 2 members legal ga undochu gaa

My brother is using the add on member. Ayina naa wife ki em avasaram ledu. Nenu veltha 99% of the time. Eppatiki 5 years lo twice vellindi. Jus for conviencince anthe. I will go anyway

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Any particular advantage ?? 47osjd.gif

sams gas is cheaper than costco if that matters. and sams lo items baguntayii especially chocolates. 
sams membership is cheaper than costco. 

this is really happening!

my wife was not able to self check out and i had to come in.

also for returns, they started asking what is the issue and why its used 😀

6 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

sams gas is cheaper than costco if that matters. and sams lo items baguntayii especially chocolates. 

yeah sams kuda baane untadi...sometimes I get better price or more options in Sams. 

Naa Costco add on card naa neighbor using and he has Sams membership and I use his add on card. 

1 minute ago, pandu123b said:

this is really happening!

my wife was not able to self check out and i had to come in.

also for returns, they started asking what is the issue and why its used 😀

eppati nunchoo adugutharu kada unless its not used and you are returning it no questions asked. 

5 minutes ago, no01 said:

yeah sams kuda baane untadi...sometimes I get better price or more options in Sams. 

Naa Costco add on card naa neighbor using and he has Sams membership and I use his add on card. 

next time you’re there compare unit price(price display sticker lo) at both places. Costco usually comes out cheaper but Sams lo junk food selection is amazing 

sams app is way ahead and can checkout using the app and walkout easily. So, literally anyone can use sams membership and they don’t care 

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

Yes they are taking advantage of it or for convenience. Example my wife uses it once in a while if I am busy. Inka aa chance ledu 

You can add spouse I think? 

47 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Sams does not have top tier gas unlike costco. Certified top tier gas for cheap price ki only option is costco. That’s why costco always win’s when you compare it to any other warehouse membership.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

Sams does not have top tier gas unlike costco. Certified top tier gas for cheap price ki only option is costco. That’s why costco always win’s when you compare it to any other warehouse membership.

nenu vade camry ki costco top tier gas aithe endii sams gas aithe endii, end of the day how much I save is all matters. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

Returns loss are transferred to product owner or supplier 

Doesn’t matter someone is loosing 

I buy sofa and use for a year and