job market endhi ila vundhi

kakatiya

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

They don't have to know.

50 now is like 40 in 2019.

So why should I care when I have people begging for that rate? I get like 100s of resumes for that rate 

3 minutes ago, Techsas said:

So why should I care when I have people begging for that rate? I get like 100s of resumes for that rate 

dont work with desi vendors.

14 minutes ago, Techsas said:

Yeah....but you get high turnover.

This is the problem with desis. They don't think long term. 

You can develop better relationships and earn more long term if you focus on quality.

25 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Yeah....but you get high turnover.

This is the problem with desis. They don't think long term. 

You can develop better relationships and earn more long term if you focus on quality.

If not this guy I have other idiots waiting in line and begging licking my foot for job 

48 minutes ago, Techsas said:

If not this guy I have other idiots waiting in line and begging licking my foot for job 

No issues with your business model trying to make more money, but this comment. Seriously? Is this how you treat them?

Try loving people and treating them with respect.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

No issues with your business model trying to make more money, but this comment. Seriously? Is this how you treat them?

Try loving people and treating them with respect.

bhayya, don't engage and entertain trolls. Anonymous forums lo ivanni mamule, you're just feeding them more

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

bhayya, don't engage and entertain trolls. Anonymous forums lo ivanni mamule, you're just feeding them more

I normally don't. Triggered a past experience.

I overheard a desi girl (fresh ga team lead chesaru) telling a contractor .. evari kallu pattukuntavo naaku teleedu. pani ayipovali. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I normally don't. Triggered a past experience.

I overheard a desi girl (fresh ga team lead chesaru) telling a contractor .. evari kallu pattukuntavo naaku teleedu. pani ayipovali. 

Unfortunately those people exist and have to encounter daily. I had a similar experience with a Tamil manager when I started working. Hands down the most sadistic guy I’ve ever met. I collected everything I could and got him fired from his job of 10 years 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Unfortunately those people exist and have to encounter daily. I had a similar experience with a Tamil manager when I started working. Hands down the most sadistic guy I’ve ever met. I collected everything I could and got him fired from his job of 10 years 

True. I had similar experience with a tella manager (I had dotted line reporting to her) 8-10 yrs back. She was blinded by her fondness to another tella fella. I make my manager aware and he joined a few meetings and saw the behavior first hand..