Mission impossible: too much footage and behind the scenes revealed even before the release?

hunkyfunky2

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

avatar movie appude released making video

maimly a cliff jumping that was some serious effort

Especially in speed flying, One small mistake can lead to life threatening injuries or death.

Now a days I don’t see the value to these stunts when graphics can do same thing & make us believe it as real.

I want to see him in many more movies not bed ridden if anything goes wrong.

12 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

TOo much revealed? 

still worth going to theatres and experience in big screens like an IMAX. 

mana movies vuntayi substance vundadu kaani ticket prices matram ekkadoo vuntayii 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

still worth going to theatres and experience in big screens like an IMAX. 

mana movies vuntayi substance vundadu kaani ticket prices matram ekkadoo vuntayii 

Yep,

They spent millions of dollars - release it ing grand scale and they know they can get money back.  Loyal fan base, minimum guarantee action episodes... 

SSR has caused more harm than anyone can admit. Every one is now trying to fool the fans and get bumper opening weekend and walkaway. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yep,

They spent millions of dollars - release it ing grand scale and they know they can get money back.  Loyal fan base, minimum guarantee action episodes... 

SSR has caused more harm than anyone can admit. Every one is now trying to fool the fans and get bumper opening weekend and walkaway. 

chu tiya movie goers vunnanni rojulu alage aithadi. 

rajamouli antava gap of 2-3 yrs tesukuntadu movie ki so they pay premium like prati 6/1yr ki rajamouli gadi movie raadu kada ani ani karchupedtharu 40/50 $ for a rajamogli movie in a shitty theatre. 

ade logic sirio balio ki enduku vadutharu, 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

Especially in speed flying, One small mistake can lead to life threatening injuries or death.

Now a days I don’t see the value to these stunts when graphics can do same thing & make us believe it as real.

VFX and dupe tho ilantivi chesthe, they cannot do marketing at this level or publicize. 

Tom cruise stunts real ga chesadu kabatte ee range lo hype vachindi and that what it makes difference compared to any other regular commercial action flick 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

ya

Appreciate his efforts 

kani

movies e fake annadpudu  why not use new technology is this era instead of doing dangerous  stunts.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

Like that Saaho and Bahubali jumping scenes ?