Desi galla ranku sarasalu with minor girls

tennisluvrredux

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is a deeper issue here with desis. The fact that its not easy to get a GF and the only chex they have is mostly when they get married. Lots of fantasies, desire to have multiple partners (as they were only with 1) .. and they think Americans/Europeans are easy to get.

But trying with minors that too when they are aware.. I don't know what to say. The fact that these guys are educated, and appearing nice people make it even more dangerous.

If they have those desires, just go to Colombia. Still does not make it right morally.

sexual desires ki chala avenues vunnai  pakka deshalaki poyi teruchukovachu where US dollar goes long way, 

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

sexual desires ki chala avenues vunnai  pakka deshalaki poyi teruchukovachu where US dollar goes long way, 

Absolutely. Heard Columbia is the destination for these activities for Indians now.

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Absolutely. Heard Columbia is the destination for these activities for Indians now.

columbia, mexico, NL, Thailand(motham manolle); inka chala vunnai 

5 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

columbia, mexico, NL, Thailand(motham manolle); inka chala vunnai 

Thailand lo manolla half brain veshalaki purugu kante heenam ga chustaru

some places strictly prohibit Indians 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

He was honey trapped, Indians desperate untarani telusu vaallaki

India most populous country in the world urike kaaledu

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

emo man Its been a while I went to Thailand; inka manolla sangati telisindii ee kada, how they treat ppl depiste they solicit they are humans too. money cannot buy class. 

12 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Pattaya?

I visited Bangkok in Feb and was there for a full week. I did not visit Pattaya. I was in the heart of Bangkok and did not see any discrimination. They were very respectful. Tourism took a heavy beat during COVID and maybe they changed their ways..

Manollu full stingy .. esp these things and areas you need to spend money. That's probably why they dont like..

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Pattaya?

I visited Bangkok in Feb and was there for a full week. I did not visit Pattaya. I was in the heart of Bangkok and did not see any discrimination. They were very respectful. Tourism took a heavy beat during COVID and maybe they changed their ways..

Manollu full stingy .. esp these things and areas you need to spend money. That's probably why they dont like..

Yes, in Pattaya before Covid. I’ve seen some northies behave like animals. No wonder we have that reputation worldwide 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, surfroshan said:

ive felt till now that white ppl have soft corner towards indians when compared to blacks

In CA, tellollu like desis. They understand our strengths and weaknesses. They have gotten used to desi ppl talking in local language in office and loudly. 

• Upvote 2

Hello TS why don't you post @r2d2 videos. Nenu already link icha kada. Why fafam other vuncles not this musali vuncles. Nenu public lo aa videos pettadaniki court restrictions vunnai meere veyyali 

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is a deeper issue here with desis. The fact that its not easy to get a GF and the only chex they have is mostly when they get married. Lots of fantasies, desire to have multiple partners (as they were only with 1) .. and they think Americans/Europeans are easy to get.

But trying with minors that too when they are aware.. I don't know what to say. The fact that these guys are educated, and appearing nice people make it even more dangerous.

If they have those desires, just go to Colombia. Still does not make it right morally.

i think this is just not the issue with desi folks..chala mandi..verey valllu kuda chestaru..above one looks like one's..but still not acceptable no matter what..

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, chantigaduUS said:

i think this is just not the issue with desi folks..chala mandi..verey valllu kuda chestaru..above one looks like one's..but still not acceptable no matter what..

Agree. We see all nationalities including tellollu. Also last sting operation revealed even judges/School Teachers/Preachers/etc. It has nothing to do with education as well.

I was just outlining the reasons for desis for this behavior.