One fuuucked up pattern observed is

kittaya

9 minutes ago, kittaya said:

When you help others grow.... They grow but not you... You will get effected by something.. after some time they will supercede you... That you cannot catch... 

Internally you satisfy yourselves that he is grown because of you .. actually you are pucked up....

ok

12 minutes ago, kittaya said:

When you help others grow.... They grow but not you... You will get effected by something.. after some time they will supercede you... That you cannot catch... 

Internally you satisfy yourselves that he is grown because of you .. actually you are pucked up....

Not always … Our goals ,  priorities , talent , circumstances are different than the mentee . 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

like @praying mentioned, I also believe in "Sayam chey prathi phalam asinchaku ani"

People who succeed are the ones who take action. Either they have nothing to lose or focused or ambitious. The ones who hold back, esp good people, help others by advice/money/etc. If they took their own advice they will be successful too.

We dream of winning lottery at least sometimes in life. How many of us actually buy it? Taking actions is important. I am also guilty of not taking actions.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Nuvvu agi poyav kabati alane untadi.. dont stop growing antuna sitti

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

avatalodiki nerpinchukuntu....manam kottadi nerchukovadam manestam...that is where you loose.

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Nuvvu agi poyav kabati alane untadi.. dont stop growing antuna sitti

brahmihug1.gif

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Good for you now go side beat in bathroom crying 

38 minutes ago, kittaya said:

you help only in those areas that do not expect result or outcomes that impact you

40 minutes ago, kittaya said:

mid life crisis post la undi..

he is grown ani seppalev.. match inka madya lo ne unnattu kada.. 

suddenga neku lottery tagalachu.. avatalodiki layoff ayyi india return ayyi baddi kottu pettukovachu.. evariki telusu what will life throw at u.. 

I help only the suffering and needy. I mean question of survival phase lo unteneeee…

Growth kosam adigeee help ki nenu help seyyanu. It’s not my job. Why would I waste my time???

only exception is……Unless they are my own family or dear mind. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

Ability to help people grow is great skill . Hone that skill you will grow the corporate ladder. 

• Upvote 1