Misbehaving tenant aunty

pavanjagan

This time trip to India was bit uncomfortable. My parents rented upstairs portion to an Aunty. Aunty is like younger version of jhansi. My study room is attached to her portion. I was cleaning my room and she suddenly barged asking if I need help. She is very extrovert within few meetings she started asking personal questions like about my girlfriends etc. One day I knocked her door to ask a tape and she was taking long time to open the door but finally she came in towel. She said that was in a bathroom. I said I will come later but she asked me to come inside and wait. The towel was just above her knees. Her legs were sexy and I was getting hard. When I was about to leave she came running and forcing me to stay but I left. Next day she was talking about all romantic things and touching me inappropriately.She knows when I come to my room and exactly at that time she washes her clothes lifting her nighty above thighs and showing maximum cleavage. Although I couldn't control, I stopped myself from advancing. When I went to my room to check my return flight she came into my room and hugged me saying goodbye. I became hard again and she also felt it, she gave a horny smile and I left my room immediately controlling myself. I now realize women can become equally horny but its always safe to stay away from aunties.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

This time trip to India was bit uncomfortable. My parents rented upstairs portion to an Aunty. Aunty is like younger version of jhansi. My study room is attached to her portion. I was cleaning my room and she suddenly barged asking if I need help. She is very extrovert within few meetings she started asking personal questions like about my girlfriends etc. One day I knocked her door to ask a tape and she was taking long time to open the door but finally she came in towel. She said that was in a bathroom. I said I will come later but she asked me to come inside and wait. The towel was just above her knees. Her legs were sexy and I was getting hard. When I was about to leave she came running and forcing me to stay but I left. Next day she was talking about all romantic things and touching me inappropriately.She knows when I come to my room and exactly at that time she washes her clothes lifting her nighty above thighs and showing maximum cleavage. Although I couldn't control, I stopped myself from advancing. When I went to my room to check my return flight she came into my room and hugged me saying goodbye. I became hard again and she also felt it, she gave a horny smile and I left my room immediately controlling myself. I now realize women can become equally horny but its always safe to stay away from aunties.

Intaki ee kathalo neethi enti...artham kaledu... everything is fine and all happies Kada...

5 minutes ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

Intaki ee kathalo neethi enti...artham kaledu... everything is fine and all happies Kada...

Stay away from aunties ani rasadu gaa last lo 

3 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

anta great vappartunity etla miss ayyavu raa balaraju.. only a fool can miss aunty experience

misbehaving is bad label, this is called "connecting"

next trip eppudu bro.. appativaraki chetilo pattukoni kusuntam antunna DB prajanikam. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HtmlBro said:

Stay away from aunties ani rasadu gaa last lo 

ila kaadu youth 10gi potundi ee rojullo, generation ki taggattu affairs, episodes undaali kaani labelling this as misbehaving endi ?

future lo eedu velli wife ki connect avvadaniki try cheste she calls it marital raype..what will be do. he should have satisfied aunty.

deeni prayaschittam is rent reduction and one more visit to india

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

pics unte eyyi..

5 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

whats yoru age? and aunty age? 

and super or avg or below avg?