Endi boss idi? US dollar at risk

raccharambola

Appatlo evaro 2012 movie chusi, final days lo inga motham Njoy chedhsm ani asthulu motham ammakaniki pettadu anta, atluntadhi yevvaram 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, raccharambola said:

Just days from now, President Biden could go on TV and announce a national recall on the U.S. dollar. If you have any U.S. dollars in your bank account, you must prepare now… or risk losing everything.” — Former Investment Bank VP Teeka Tiwari

Drugs teeka emanna eskunnada ee tiwari gadu

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naa ccount lo $17 unnay bro...bank closed today and tomorrow...ATM lo only multiple of $20 istharu...ante naa $17 poinattenaa?? crying-brahmanandam-expression.gif

bank kelli cashier daggaro teesko bro monday or wifey ni appu adugu

Jokes apart, the groups lobbying to boycott the USD for International Transactions is growing bigger and bigger everyday.

China and Russia already trading in their own currencies. China is offering a choice to stock their (Chinese) currency for many African and Asian countries.

Saudi and rest of ME are slowly tilting towards Chinese currency.

If half of the world stops trading in USD, I think the lazy Americans including NRIs will have no place to emigrate to: as no country in the World provides Asylum to Americans.

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Jokes apart, the groups lobbying to boycott the USD for International Transactions is growing bigger and bigger everyday.

China and Russia already trading in their own currencies. China is offering a choice to stock their (Chinese) currency for many African and Asian countries.

If half of the world stops trading in USD, I think the lazy Americans including NRIs will have no place to emigrate to: as no country in the World provides Asylum to Americans.

Nuvvu ye desham lo anna undedhi?

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

There is a lot of truth in what you said. Even india is buying oil from other countries in local currency and not USD.

But USD is too strong and world economy is kinda like spider web spun with USD. Difficult to write off USD. Wont happen in the near future.