Apartment vs 125 sq yard plot

halwa_fan

Investment wise - 125 SQ Plot anytime. However, difficult to safeguard if not in a gated community.

If you are planning to live there, Apartment complex might be a better choice. Kids need community and amenities.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Price for both ?

8 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

cost entha for both ?

Apartment around 90L and this is at 1.1C.. could probably come around 1C 

1 hour ago, halwa_fan said:

Allwyn colony, Kukatpally.. Apartment manikonda.. 

125 OK bhayya. Experience tho cheptunna. You can make a good duplex. Apartments appreciate avvavu after 4-5 yrs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If you can keep it safe from kabzas then always prefer land, you can build multiple apts on it when you have money in future, so no competition at all with apt

also, whats the purpose? if its for rental, apts are a terrible deal

90L apt may give you 40-50k rent depending on location, so yearly you earn 4.8 L to 6 L

so it takes you around 15 years to recover the principal (lets cancel out maintenance and yearly rental increase for this calculation)

apartment overall price increase antava, the only money you see these 15 years will be the rent, so nuvvu anubhavinchalevu unless you plan to sell after a few years once it increases 100% and becomes like 2c or 2.5 cr.

land appreciation is totally different, and these calculations may not be apt for that as it depends on what you can do with that land in future, returns could vary, so will leave it at that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Galactus said:

If you can keep it safe from kabzas then always prefer land, you can build multiple apts on it when you have money in future, so no competition at all with apt

also, whats the purpose? if its for rental, apts are a terrible deal

90L apt may give you 40-50k rent depending on location, so yearly you earn 4.8 L to 6 L

so it takes you around 15 years to recover the principal (lets cancel out maintenance and yearly rental increase for this calculation)

apartment overall price increase antava, the only money you see these 15 years will be the rent, so nuvvu anubhavinchalevu unless you plan to sell after a few years once it increases 100% and becomes like 2c or 2.5 cr.

land appreciation is totally different, and these calculations may not be apt for that as it depends on what you can do with that land in future, returns could vary, so will leave it at that.

I didn’t mention this, but there is an around 30 year old house already there.. so literally it’s not an open plot, but the guy is not charging for the building, he’s quoting for the land.. and iam not completely sure, but he claims he’s getting 10 k rent from existing building

it needs to be demolished eventually, maybe once I get better with my finances again 

4 minutes ago, halwa_fan said:

I didn’t mention this, but there is an around 30 year old house already there.. so literally it’s not an open plot, but the guy is not charging for the building, he’s quoting for the land.. and iam not completely sure, but he claims he’s getting 10 k rent from existing building

You can rent it out. but make sure you renew yearly rental every year. Do not rent it for more than 1 yr on rental agreement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, halwa_fan said:

it needs to be demolished eventually, maybe once I get better with my finances again 

go for the land. build a duplex. 

• Thanks 1