1M post - someone achieved by age 39 years

toranam

“I am 39 / M / Married with 1 USC kid. Today I reached my dream target of having a net worth of 1 Million USD. I am overjoyed to reach a net worth of 1 million USD at the young age of 39! It took discipline, hard work, and smart financial decisions to achieve this milestone. 
My journey included investing wisely in diverse assets, living within my means, and continuously learning about personal finance. 
I started working and saving at the age of 22 and have been following disciplined approach since beginning. My very first salary in India was 14,000 and later in USA my first salary was  was 67,000. I worked in USA for 6 years and rest 10 years in India. I have had my fair share of loss in F&O but I learned my lesson and decided to stop trading once I reached my set loss limit. My current net worth is divided in Equity + Debt and doesn’t include my house. As it is ancestral house and not self earned so I don’t count it in my net worth. My total base investment is 7,98,000 USD and Rest of it is my net profit. I have approx 2,50,000 USD invested in India and rest 5,48,000 USD is invested in U.S. 
My advice to others seeking financial success: 
1. Start saving and investing early; compound interest works wonders over time.
2. Create a budget and stick to it. Monitor your expenses and identify areas where you can cut back.
3. Diversify your investments to spread risk and seize growth opportunities.
4. Stay informed about financial trends and seek advice from trusted experts.
5. Don't be afraid to take calculated risks and embrace long-term thinking.
6. Don’t invest in something which you don’t understand. In my case It was crypto. I have never invested in crypto nor I will in nearby future.
7. Don’t listen to online finance influencers. Use professional CFA / CA services.
8. Never ignore term life and health insurance. Even when I was in US I kept my Indian health insurance active and now as I m back in India it is helping me a lot by keeping low premiums and I have already met my waiting period for all illnesses.
9. Don’t lend money which you are not ready lose. 
10. Please please please keep nominee and create will/ trust for your estate.
11. Keep your taxes clear whether it’s IRS or India’s income tax department don’t mess with them.
12. Delay buying house in your prime years and invest in assets which generate more returns.
13. Practice delayed gratification.
14. Take care of your health. Adopt lifestyle change instead of directly going on medicines for lifestyle related issues.

Remember, every small step counts, and with perseverance, financial freedom is within reach! 🚀💪 #FinancialSuccess #EarlyAchiever #SmartInvesting #FinancialFreedom"

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, toranam said:

“I am 39 / M / Married with 1 USC kid. Today I reached my dream target of having a net worth of 1 Million USD. I am overjoyed to reach a net worth of 1 million USD at the young age of 39! It took discipline, hard work, and smart financial decisions to achieve this milestone. 
My journey included investing wisely in diverse assets, living within my means, and continuously learning about personal finance. 
I started working and saving at the age of 22 and have been following disciplined approach since beginning. My very first salary in India was 14,000 and later in USA my first salary was  was 67,000. I worked in USA for 6 years and rest 10 years in India. I have had my fair share of loss in F&O but I learned my lesson and decided to stop trading once I reached my set loss limit. My current net worth is divided in Equity + Debt and doesn’t include my house. As it is ancestral house and not self earned so I don’t count it in my net worth. My total base investment is 7,98,000 USD and Rest of it is my net profit. I have approx 2,50,000 USD invested in India and rest 5,48,000 USD is invested in U.S. 
2. Create a budget and stick to it. Monitor your expenses and identify areas where you can cut back.
6. Don’t invest in something which you don’t understand. In my case It was crypto. I have never invested in crypto nor I will in nearby future.
7. Don’t listen to online finance influencers. Use professional CFA / CA services.
8. Never ignore term life and health insurance. Even when I was in US I kept my Indian health insurance active and now as I m back in India it is helping me a lot by keeping low premiums and I have already met my waiting period for all illnesses.
11. Keep your taxes clear whether it’s IRS or India’s income tax department don’t mess with them.
12. Delay buying house in your prime years and invest in assets which generate more returns.
14. Take care of your health. Adopt lifestyle change instead of directly going on medicines for lifestyle related issues.

Remember, every small step counts, and with perseverance, financial freedom is within reach! 🚀💪 #FinancialSuccess #EarlyAchiever #SmartInvesting #FinancialFreedom"

Edho show off post la undi

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, toranam said:

k

Some thousands of Bay Area MAMAA employees already earned $1million in valuation mostly RE in 4-5 years after they graduated in US. Not an achievement in his field but valuable suggestions for someone intending to return to India.

6 minutes ago, toranam said:

@Vaaampire @Spartan @k2s @psycopk @Anta Assamey @Sucker uncles arusthunnara, enni millions vunna? Down to earth vundale ani cheppu vaadiki.

na laddu lodi, somethings gain dignity when better kept quiet, anyways congratulations to those if that is their dream.

Focus on health and rest all follows with discipline,

If you succeed you have more work to do, if you don’t you have stories for your kids

35 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Some thousands of Bay Area MAMAA employees already earned $1million in valuation mostly RE in 4-5 years after they graduated in US. Not an achievement in his field but valuable suggestions for someone intending to return to India.

See US population roughly 300 million. IT employees are 1%. Roughly 3 million. Bay area some 10%..Which is 300K-400k. Andulo FAANG MAAMA type thope engineers are oka 30-40k anuko..Andulo timely invest and 1 Million worth enta mandi untaru...Some 10k people...So 10k in 300 Million is 1:3000. That itself mean you achieved a lot

Not easy for everyone. If you take world you are in 1:10000 or 1:20000

2 hours ago, toranam said:

Young age of 39 anta lol

inka nayam teenage at 69 analedhu

3 hours ago, toranam said:

I completely agree on your 14th point. Invest in your health. health is wealth