How maridhi controlling with beauty alone at house

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

6 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Ukraine war apudu vachesadu. Ikada house surgeon doing.

She doesn’t seem to have good relationship with in-laws.

I don’t see any real affection or love for her, similarly she doesn’t have any towards them.

I think she should be open to start new life with someone else.

16 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Nekendu vayya… this is exactly reason why I hate desi mentality .. they are more worried about others then theirs!!!!

Jealousy is human

1 hour ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Single vadina same house.

Maridhi single always in same house ..how he controlling with that ex-vadina.

Go and keep his banana in your mouth he controlling 

Ee ammayi young age lo immaturity valla chesina konni panula valla .. chala mandi suffer ayyaru, but she never committed any crime.

Given her history, its not easy for her to move onto someone else for fear of people judging her.

I wish her well and hope she finds her source of income and moves on in life without thinking about society.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ee ammayi young age lo immaturity valla chesina konni panula valla .. chala mandi suffer ayyaru, but she never committed any crime.

Given her history, its not easy for her to move onto someone else for fear of people judging her.

I wish her well and hope she finds her source of income and moves on in life without thinking about society.

Bro 500 crore asthi vachindi tanaki.

Source of income aa? Did you see her lifestyle 

8 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Bro 500 crore asthi vachindi tanaki.

Avnaa ... Then y all these Insta reels and crying about barely meeting ends for expenses?

8 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Source of income aa? Did you see her lifestyle 

Yeh i saw her beauty treatment video on this DB forum. I thought it may be her investment into doing insta reels and make a living out of it.  

• Haha 1

Avnaa ... Then y all these Insta reels and crying about barely meeting ends for expenses?

Yeh i saw her beauty treatment video on this DB forum. I thought it may be her investment into doing insta reels and make a living out of it.  

Anna adhi koda telida amruthama gurinchi 😂😂