2024-2026 is going to be BAD- prediction by Vedic astrologer

CricPokChic

35 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

He's saying that because there's going to elections in 2024. He said he had predicted the same in 2020 due to 2020 being election year. Not because of COVID. No astrologer in this world could have predicted COVID. 

He himself admitted that he's anti-Trump & obviously everybody who had a minimal understanding of US politics knew 2020 was not going to be a normal year because no year since 2017 is normal. 

When you visit them personally, these astrologers will assess your personality & then predict the "horoscope".

After all, it's mostly people who are desperate visit the astrologers. Although this individual might not have any financial motive, what he needs is attention. That people should see him as the next "Varahamihira". A lot of people who follow him, call him "Guruji".

A lot of people born before 1980s, didn't even know the date of birth let alone time of birth especially those from towns & villages. This was also dependent on social background. People just didn't pay any attention to it.

There was no horoscope matching. Were there no astrologers at all? Of course there were but it was not as booming as it is today. 

Ask your parents/ grand parents if their marriage was based on "horoscope matching". They will just laugh at you. But their marriages are successful. But marriages these days are carefully calculated based on all astrological constellations are failing. Why you ask? Because the fault is not in the stars but with people & the society.

Every generation has a new problem. New solution. People are living longer than they used. People also died all of a sudden over the last few years. Nobody predicted this. Nobody can predict what will happen.

• 8 months later...

I've always been curious about astrology and predictions like these. While I find them fascinating, I've recently delved into tarot reading for insights into the future. It all started with a reading that was so accurate it left me amazed. Since then, I've been consulting my tarot cards for guidance on various aspects of my life.The world of tarot is vast and complex, with each card carrying its own meanings and symbolism. I've been using https://moretarot.com/ to deepen my understanding of the cards and their interpretations. It's been a rewarding journey, providing me with new perspectives and insights into my life's path.

Astrologer predictions workout avvavu mostly. Market wave/ pulse read chesi  biased ga predict chestharu.  I wonder why they take the risk of a bad reputation.  Tagilithey credit cheskuntaru ..misfire ayithey edho saaku cheptaru.  Some predict to certain extent as they have Waakshuddhi

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2023 at 11:01 AM, CricPokChic said:

Except for his predictions, PVR Narsimha rao other works are GOAT. His Jhoro SW and quick homam, etc are awesome. He fails miserably when it comes to predictions somehow.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:01 AM, CricPokChic said:

his 2nd tweet sounds reasonable anipisthundi....already Rus vs Ukraine war....recent ga Israel and Palestine issue malli ekkuva aindhi and Iran vs Israel war is brewing....already West Vs ROW countries ki difference baaga peruguthundi...over all ga next few yrs will be very interesting in terms of geo politics....chudam em shift avthundo.

I'm guessing China, India, Russia super power status loki ravochu.