No e-tickets for 2023 ODI World Cup

kakatiya

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yeah anthey chestaru mana athi lambdks. 

foreign passport number meeda online booking chese option pedthey better emo ! 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Good idea. At least foreign batch ki online vadhalaali. Counter ki poyi konudu yendhi 2023 la naa Lathkor 

em good idea no endho...eee Foreign Passport numbers ettago atta bayatakosthe vaatini use chesukuni duplicate Passports/Drivers License lu/SSN lu create chesi kampu kampu cheyagalaru manollu....Dj Tillu Siddhu Jonnalagadda GIF - Dj Tillu Siddhu Jonnalagadda Telugu GIFs

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

CBN and his gang ki isthe, 2 rojullo streamline chesi manchi Secured website/process create chesi release chesthaadu ani CBN #1 fan

Nuv inka 1998 Microsoft ISB degare agipoinav….

CBN and his gang are at next level….they will use AI to create new teams and play cricket in a virtual environment…iTDP Twitter handle la love telecast ayitadi. 

Vision vayya…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Some of these rules are enforced by the police… 

Also the stadiums are not in bcci control.. they are owned and managed by the state associations and bcci has limited control over them.. as long as the current structure is not changed, we cannot expect any improvement here.. 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/can-indian-crowds-ever-expect-a-pleasant-stadium-experience-1389258

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv inka 1998 Microsoft ISB degare agipoinav….

CBN and his gang are at next level….they will use AI to create new teams and play cricket in a virtual environment…iTDP Twitter handle la love telecast ayitadi. 

Vision vayya…

Magadheera Brahmanandam GIF - Magadheera Brahmanandam GIFs

• Haha 1

I don’t think someone coming from NZ or Aus will have to stand in line to buy tickets…

Last time I remember, Dhaka la match Ki Kolkata la tickets sale chesinaru…

11 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

em good idea no endho...eee Foreign Passport numbers ettago atta bayatakosthe vaatini use chesukuni duplicate Passports/Drivers License lu/SSN lu create chesi kampu kampu cheyagalaru manollu....Dj Tillu Siddhu Jonnalagadda GIF - Dj Tillu Siddhu Jonnalagadda Telugu GIFs

Haha adhi kuda nijame. Naa SSN and GC copy ni racha racha leparu marketing days lo 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t think someone coming from NZ or Aus will have to stand in line to buy tickets…

Last time I remember, Dhaka la match Ki Kolkata la tickets sale chesinaru…

Yemo Anna. Nenu Ind VS Pakis game plan chesthunde chusthunte time waste yeevaram la vundhi 

This is ten months ago... 

I remember buying tickets for zimbabwe and west indies world cup match in lal bahudur stadium hyderabd 1996

my first ever cricket match as a kid. coke was endorser. it gave me so many souvenirs including coke badge. previous cricket world cup booklet in complete colour.. i wish i saved them all..

14 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

This is ten months ago... 

I remember buying tickets for zimbabwe and west indies world cup match in lal bahudur stadium hyderabd 1996

my first ever cricket match as a kid. coke was endorser. it gave me so many souvenirs including coke badge. previous cricket world cup booklet in complete colour.. i wish i saved them all..

denamma em management raa Azhar and HCA...intha kottuku savadam avasarama? deeni badulu haayiga intlo pakodilu thintoo chai thaguthoo match soosukovachu kadha...

Arey babulu no e ticket redemption annaru means after purchasing ticket online, you cannot use the same while entering stadium.

you need to visit centers to redeem them physically. You need to show  the purchase receipt to get the tickets at respective centers.

okkadu kuda india lo eppudu match chudale?? 

• Upvote 1

E ticket ki physical ticket ki difference anthe. Either way they use scanners at entry gates and here they don’t allow e tickets where you can just show them through mobiles 

10 minutes ago, Jindal said:

Arey babulu no e ticket redemption annaru means after purchasing ticket online, you cannot use the same while entering stadium.

you need to visit centers to redeem them physically. You need to show  the purchase receipt to get the tickets at respective centers.

okkadu kuda india lo eppudu match chudale?? 

Those redemptions are same..you need to wait in long queues for king hours..just like regular queues... and same chaos continues....that is the biggest issue here.. it is very frustrating 

9 hours ago, kakatiya said:

No e-tickets for 2023 ODI World Cup, 7 to 8 centers for physical tickets redemption: BCCI secretary Jay Shah

ODI World Cup 2023: BCCI secretary Jay Shah also said that the Indian cricket board and the International Cricket Council will soon announce the sale of tickets for the showpiece 50-over tournament, starting October 5 in Ahmedabad.

c0f.gif

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Those redemptions are same..you need to wait in long queues for king hours..just like regular queues... and same chaos continues....that is the biggest issue here.. it is very frustrating 

Nenu last time visit chesi appudu match ki vellina Anna. It’s not what you think. There were four centers to redeem them. Small queue only and multiple counters existed.

my friend who got tickets at later stage they redeemed directly at stadium on the day of Match. It took half hour that’s it

Eppudo elano undi ani don’t think like that.. situations have changed and it’s not hassle free but not at all a problem  for sure.

actually cricinfo published an article recently about maintenance of stadiums — this is a bigger issue.