Disgusting, they didn’t reward the guy!

hyperbole

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ledu bhayya, its the same guy. After this thread, I watched in YouTube. Almost every channel interviewing him. I will not believe everything coming out of Party threads, did a YouTube search and his interviews are all over the place. 

SDT is a nice guy. I always liked him. Seems like a down to earth kinda guy. But this is wrong. May be I am missing something or may be not.

Anna down to earth humbleness anedhi PR lo oka stunt. Look at Ram Charan and Cunny. You always get an idea. We never know valla real characters family members and Close frnds aithe thappa. Many fake humbleness especially north ki velinappudu move actors. 

15 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Anna down to earth humbleness anedhi PR lo oka stunt. Look at Ram Charan and Cunny. You always get an idea. We never know valla real characters family members and Close frnds aithe thappa. Many fake humbleness especially north ki velinappudu move actors. 

I am aware of PR tactics. But its not that difficult to figure out who is who based on their interviews/talk etc. Konni roojulu dayagalaremo kaani, not all the time.

SDT naaku konchem genuine anipistadu. Kani ee incident lo edo teeda undi. I am not sure who is at fault but all evidence indicates SDT. Kani inta gola jarugutunnappudu why he is not meeting him anedi question. Its easy for him to give 5-10 lakhs, meet, take pictures and get it over with.  

FYI - Not a fan of him or family.

22 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Kanisam kalisinda ra errihuk ga, that guy saying nobody met him.

Inta gratitude ledu kabbate janalu pandabedutaru.

as a diehard fan of chiru I am disappointed, any sane person would have looked after that guy after what he did.

usually I don’t like to post from YCP or any party meme accounts, I want this to go viral so they reward that guy

kalavakunda number ela istadu ra prejudice munda kodaka..

prati danni money tho compare seyyadam manesi kasta humanity tho aalochinchu.. slave LK

18 hours ago, Sucker said:

Down to earth gaa vunte... fake PR stunt antaaru.. Balayya and MohanBabu la vunte baaguntundhi kadha..yevadu kanapadithe vaalla g-udda pagal thengaali..

40 years lo okka JeevithaRajashekhar and UdayKiran issue, both mudslinging.. thappa okka serious issue aina vundha Mega family nundi.

51 minutes ago, mrf said:

kalavakunda number ela istadu ra prejudice munda kodaka..

prati danni money tho compare seyyadam manesi kasta humanity tho aalochinchu.. slave LK

Arey faltu Munda koduka, siggu saram emman unte aa mata anavu ra, dabbulu evvakunna kanisamu kalsida ra errihuka, vaniki sedond life ichina gratitude kuda ledu faltu koduku ki…jaisa woh waisa kulam fans..pakkaku minge faltu munda koduka

23 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Kanisam kalisinda ra errihuk ga, that guy saying nobody met him.

Inta gratitude ledu kabbate janalu pandabedutaru.

as a diehard fan of chiru I am disappointed, any sane person would have looked after that guy after what he did.

usually I don’t like to post from YCP or any party meme accounts, I want this to go viral so they reward that guy

did you ever watch Youtube videos of personal interviews of old generation and middle generation people.

Tons of them say they are somehow in one way or the other got help from Mega Family.

Prathi saari videos anni ikkada post cheyyaleemu kadha bro.