I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 8/27/2023 at 8:53 PM, appaji_pesarattu said:

ippude Instagram chusa... pilla inka early 30s laga kanipistundi... full rich party laga unde

payrents middle class ee, 
athi ante mana anapakaya aunty lekka 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 2:06 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

Latest update from a friend who lives there... Don't judge me 😄

Fashion designer - separated

Cakes and fashion designer - separated

Wealthy QA training and business couple - divorced

Another VJ and social activist - separated but then patched up... Not doing any VJ .

Don't marry desis ..  waste of time ... 

Thin 90's desis are in full confusion.. they can't live as a full feminist not they can't live like a woman.. 

On 8/27/2023 at 10:26 PM, Android_Halwa said:

I was in Ashburn for five years…know a lot people there. It’s like my native place in US, visit quite often. 

Same here... broad lands ? 

50 minutes ago, ChandrannaChippa said:

Why frosting aunty not with husband? Anyone know?

Finally, after 5 pages one person asked... why...

Divorce has become common these days, but *why* is good question to ask, especially for all these celebrities because they left no stone unturned to show their strong marriage relationships, PDA both in public and social media etc.. one of them penned a poem and sang the song ..

Another hosted a surprise birthday party which ran into 50k expenditure

Another couple celebrated their 5 year anniversary with a party that is still spoken about - cost, arrangements, planning etc.

What I learned is personal freedom, social media likes and relevance outweighed their marriage and family bonding. 

Let this be a lesson and don't get carried away by social media influence.

• Upvote 1

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Divorce has become common these days, but *why* is good question to ask, especially for all these celebrities because they left no stone unturned to show their strong marriage relationships, PDA both in public and social media etc.. one of them penned a poem and sang the song ..

Another couple celebrated their 5 year anniversary with a party that is still spoken about - cost, arrangements, planning etc.

What I learned is personal freedom, social media likes and relevance outweighed their marriage and family bonding. 

Uncle who is the second aunty 

22 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Always that aunty tags husband but now sad to see her single pictures. She posted an emotional quote also about depression and anxiety

19 minutes ago, ChandrannaChippa said:

Always that aunty tags husband but now sad to see her single pictures. She posted an emotional quote also about depression and anxiety

don’t feel sad for people posting on social media, it’s mostly a show 

if you’re single, go try your luck with her 

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

don’t feel sad for people posting on social media, it’s mostly a show 

if you’re single, go try your luck with her 

No thanks I don't want to be a bakara husband for their showoffs

• Haha 1