I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Latest update from a friend who lives there... Don't judge me 😄

Fashion designer - separated

Cakes and fashion designer - separated

Wealthy QA training and business couple - divorced

Another VJ and social activist - separated but then patched up... Not doing any VJ .

Guys, 

Don't ask me who are those... I barely know them because I lived nearby few years ago... I'm surprised by the news just like others. 

These are all brand new, happened post COVID.

Why did I post? I thought at least one person will ask why.... Not even one asked that question....my social experiment/ Sunday evening time pass post made me even more curious about human relationships and more importantly what this DB youth thinks.

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Guys, 

Don't ask me who are those... I barely know them because I lived nearby few years ago... I'm surprised by the news just like others. 

These are all brand new, happened post COVID.

Why did I post? I thought at least one person will ask why.... Not even one asked that question....my social experiment/ Sunday evening time pass post made me even more curious about human relationships and more importantly what this DB youth thinks.

you are making zero sense like always.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 1:06 AM, DallasLo_karreBalu said:

Why frosting fashion divorced?

Probably relationship was boring. Good to cut losses when you can and move on. Every married person if given a chance, will divorce and move on.

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2023 at 8:53 PM, appaji_pesarattu said:

ippude Instagram chusa... pilla inka early 30s laga kanipistundi... full rich party laga unde

All branded wear only. At any given time, the kind of stuff she is wearing, jewellery, handbags, desinger clothes, value of those will be close to 50-75k. Cartier, LV, Dior, Chanel, Tiffany even the inner wear might be branded apart from expensive travel and weekly nite outs

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crazyon38 said:

All branded wear only. At any given time, the kind of stuff she is wearing, jewellery, handbags, desinger clothes, value of those will be close to 50-75k. Cartier, LV, Dior, Chanel, Tiffany even the inner wear might be branded apart from expensive travel and weekly nite outs

She works and pays her stuff and doesn't borrow money from parents which is good -should appreciate her fitness at age 37 dayummm!! But cho chweet hubby why leaving no idea

10 minutes ago, DallasLo_karreBalu said:

She works and pays her stuff and doesn't borrow money from parents which is good -should appreciate her fitness at age 37 dayummm!! But cho chweet hubby why leaving no idea

Probably Yes. Seems like a booming cake business based on insta pics. Good for her. Enjoy life instead of hoarding!