Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Telugollani manipulate cheyadam chala easy. Get cornered and gain sympathy. I think BB4 is the best. Next season 2 and 1. Migata anni waste. Last year worst.

Kaushal showed the importance of having PR teams outside. He got exposed after coming out. Edo too much uhinchukunnadu.

Kaushal gadiki PR 10% emo..he got sympathy votes full ga after that 3rd or 4th week..Kireeti, Bhanu, Tejaswi full highlight chesaru vadni..janale sheeps ayaru..

S4 was okayish for me..S5 started off so promising..Uma aunty ruff adinchindi..danni and Priya aunty ni eliminate chesi aa Lobo gadni unchi sava mingaru..last 5 week lo Shannu gadi torture inko level🤦🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, islander said:

Kaushal gadiki PR 10% emo..he got sympathy votes full ga after that 3rd or 4th week..Kireeti, Bhanu, Tejaswi full highlight chesaru vadni..janale sheeps ayaru..

S4 was okayish for me..S5 started off so promising..Uma aunty ruff adinchindi..danni and Priya aunty ni eliminate chesi aa Lobo gadni unchi sava mingaru..last 5 week lo Shannu gadi torture inko level🤦🏻‍♂️

I hear you bro. Good assesment. I would have loved to see uma and priya aunty more. Hindi lo laga Telugu also BB mgt have to take control and do whats right for entertainment. VJ sunny's fans elimitated priya aunty by voting for others that week. 

aa Shannu gadu ... abbo ... mamul kathal kadu ... 

Even last season i felt getu was entertaining but overconfident ... should have stayed for more. Inka aa keerthi, merina rohit .. in top 5 ... abba chudaleka poya .. very boring..

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I hear you bro. Good assesment. I would have loved to see uma and priya aunty more. Hindi lo laga Telugu also BB mgt have to take control and do whats right for entertainment. VJ sunny's fans elimitated priya aunty by voting for others that week. 

aa Shannu gadu ... abbo ... mamul kathal kadu ... 

Even last season i felt getu was entertaining but overconfident ... should have stayed for more. Inka aa keerthi, merina rohit .. in top 5 ... abba chudaleka poya .. very boring..

Ya aa Geethu di Pure over confidence..last year was worst followed by S5..

best were S1 (Thanks to Navadeep and NTR), S2 and S4..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

He does that in his food review shows too! He openly flirts kada?!

Avna, I do not know who he is before bb7. Sarle, enjoy chestunnadu, cheyanee .. :D

Sodhi arey nag udatha udatha vuchi calculation chesindhani adedho ias officer lekka buildup thengavu evariki chupinchaledu counts ...Adi game changer la buildup thengundhi nibbi brain esukoni ..Manshullo manavtam A good she poyindhi bro @csrcsranna

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

Sodhi arey nag udatha udatha vuchi calculation chesindhani adedho ias officer lekka buildup thengavu evariki chupinchaledu counts ...Adi game changer la buildup thengundhi nibbi brain esukoni ..Manshullo manavtam A good she poyindhi bro @csrcsranna

BB manalni idi Einstien build up ichadu. But she proved to be a nibbi during prashant nominations where she said "Nuvvem peekutunnav eeda". Double standards. She is the one encouraging love angle with her and pointing the same is nibbi intelligence. 

Kani pilla bagundi. Naa vote aameke :D

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

BB manalni idi Einstien build up ichadu. But she proved to be a nibbi during prashant nominations where she said "Nuvvem peekutunnav eeda". Double standards. She is the one encouraging love angle with her and pointing the same is nibbi intelligence. 

Pilla face baguntundi kani base worst

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

teja “nuvvem peekutunnav” annadani nominate chesindhi…few moments later…prashanth ni “nuvvem peektunnav” anindhi…daddy’s little princess….

• Haha 2