Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

Saw the finale episode today. 

Felt happy for Yawar. I loved the way he gives importance to his brothers. Strong personality he has.

I loved shivaji's demeanour when he was evicted. He was not shocked, welcomed decision with a smile and showed very clearly that he enjoyed his journey. Even when his younger kid cried, he consoled very well.

Arjun's moment and the way he said he could not fulfill his wife's dream of taking pics. He could have used this in the game to gain sympathy, but he did not. RESPECT

Pallavi prashant being winner, this being ulta-pulta i think he is the deserving winner :D

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Lots of rumblings about their relationship ... Amar's wife was not happy with Priyanka when she came for family visit...also shiv was non-committal for marriage when asked. He kept giving some hints ... 

Lets see. I hope they resolve their issues and get married ... let see ...

Ee Srihan enti Sri satya tho matlatledanta? Interview lo cheppindi .. reason nakem telsu ani annadi ... siri warning ichuntadi srihan ki

Ha ha nenu kuda chusa ninna..aa Siri enni eshalu esindi Shannu gaditho lopala unnapudu..ipudu mottaniki Srihan ki Sri Satya ki cut cheyinchindi😆😆

Priyanka Loves Shiv very much which is very much evident..if he misses her, it’s his bad luck!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...