Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

I don't think Shivaji Yawar or PP went inside with PR's. Their relationship is purely organic and SPY tag is revealed in family week by Yawar brother and every family member, said Shivaji is playing well and be nice with him. Inshort it is not difficult to figure out following. Whoever is in Twitter including me is SPY and Arjun fan not becoz of their game but becoz of SPA cunning games. 

Bhole is the one who exposed especially Shobha and Priyanka. Of them Priyanka is much better than Shobha.

Most of the reviewer's support SPY only reason for fair play, none of them played foul games, if you want to talk about Yawar foul, he returned eviction pass which is his true character.

Most genuine following, I am seeing  outside is for Yawar, many of them are coming in support of him, his serial actors. ( Hamida and few of his others serial actors). They never said nor asked for votes, they said what exactly you are seeing Yawar is his true character.

If Bb7 winner is Amar, then BB8 contestants will be coming with an agenda to do fouls, all nag can do is just ask them with video. They will act in front of him and continue foul games again. My guess on title winner is Shivaji or PP.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

maa shobha akka ki PR ledhu

just swag undhi

Shivaji gaadini 3 cheruvulu neellu taaginchindhi bigg boss lo.. provoked him to noru jaarufy.. haha

vaadu fake hand pain ani cheppi gadipeddam anukunnadu, peddarayudu veshalatho.. baaga padindhi yedhava ki

First 7 weeks ki Shobha,Amar and Sandeep ki pettina antha gaddi, nag inni seasons lo evariki pettala.

Entire season lo Shivaji ni question chesina antha time ledhu, single episode lo Nag peekina class. 

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Shoba shetty is very sportive while facing the mocking .. she is cool and calm ... That's nice ...good for her 

Outside yes, I am surprised too. Maybe in BB house they should not be quiet or they might have given inputs not to compromise if u want to stay for more weeks. I believe outside behavior is actual and inside BB house might be just for content and duration 

1 minute ago, bayareaking said:

First 7 weeks ki Shobha,Amar and Sandeep ki pettina antha gaddi, nag inni seasons lo evariki pettala.

Entire season lo Shivaji ni question chesina antha time ledhu, single episode lo Nag peekina class. 

Shivaji last lo Shoba tho padindhi ... Adi chaalu ... Nagarjuna tho daba iynchina... Ootttalu onikayi.. sorry cheppadu .. ofcourse safe line use chesi anuko ... 

Everybody provokes bruh ... You need to aware where to show compassion and where to show anger ... Adi ledhu shivaji daggara... 

When he feels lost to argument .. he mock on personality.. that's what I don't like it ..

• Upvote 1

Just now, bayareaking said:

Outside yes, I am surprised too. Maybe in BB house they should not be quiet or they might have given inputs not to compromise if u want to stay for more weeks. I believe outside behavior is actual and inside BB house might be just for content and duration 

It's all about environment... Manam kooda Ade environment unte.. Ade fire vachidemo.. 

Evaru emi kottukokoodadhu 

Police lu undaru .. manam adali anthe .. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

none of her detractors have the 1% of the charm she does. cutie.

6 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Shoba shetty is very sportive while facing the mocking .. she is cool and calm ... That's nice ...good for her 

11 minutes ago, bayareaking said:

shivaji seems like a sh1t guy.. way too self important. vaadu lekunda undi unte better undedhi season.

gaddi pettadam antha aathcare. shobha is not perfect. no one is. shivaji claims he is. vaadini inka baaga disturb chesi edipinchi undaali, without nag involvement.

9 minutes ago, kittaya said:

It's all about environment... Manam kooda Ade environment unte.. Ade fire vachidemo.. 

Evaru emi kottukokoodadhu 

Police lu undaru .. manam adali anthe .. 

nenaithe pichha rag chesey vaadini shivaji laantollani.

I think other people in the house are okay. PP is a bit irritating with his fake humility. vaadu kooda Shivaji lekunda undi unte, he would have opened up a bit more.

Entire season, it's only SPY and SPA, rest others are just Sunday elimination candidates. of all Arjun is only exception with first finale or else Shobha would have been in Top 6.

If Shivaji or Amar is not in Bb7 it would not be that entertaining 

3 minutes ago, bayareaking said:

Entire season, it's only SPY and SPA, rest others are just Sunday elimination candidates. of all Arjun is only exception with first finale or else Shobha would have been in Top 6.

If Shivaji or Amar is not in Bb7 it would not be that entertaining 

babu garu, manchi cheyyalandi.. maa palnaad lo nandi adhi andi, idhi andi..

vaadu movie industry lo oka 30yrs ga unnada.. inka sodhi story lu enduku ra babu.

shobha was way too polite to him.. senior ani emo.. inka correct ga tagalalsina vaallu tagili unte, Shivaji edchukuntu undi poye vaadu biggboss lo.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenaithe pichha rag chesey vaadini shivaji laantollani.

I think other people in the house are okay. PP is a bit irritating with his fake humility. vaadu kooda Shivaji lekunda undi unte, he would have opened up a bit more.

Avunu PP open avvaledhu asalu .. Inka ... The most fakest 

• Upvote 1