Orey biryani 17$ endi ra

andhrabullet

48 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Pandemic tharuvatha almost anni 30-50% perigayi kada anna prices. Costco lo $8 undey milk ippudu $11.69. Inflation inflation. Labor shortage 

Urke currency print chesthe tisukunaru kada malli icheyali kada anna 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Urke currency print chesthe tisukunaru kada malli icheyali kada anna 

Adey anna. Andariki salaries double kavali. Karchu mathram sagam kavali. 
restuarant business lo chaala mandi motham pogottukunnaru

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

kawwa biryani is cheaper!

if biryani is good for health with all those spices, it would have been sold in American restaurants

Thats why Americans have so many Health issues and indian may be Sugar or BP Cholesterol . Any thing excess is not good when it comes to food . 

48 minutes ago, basha786 said:

$15 Cooking oil is $45

10$ Onion Bag is $20 

Now After Rice Ban dont know how much Royal Chef Basmati is Its Normally $45-55

Chicken Leg Quarters Used to be 30 cents now its 80-90 cents

Eggs at peak were 1$ each 

rents Up 30% 

salaries up 30%

gas up 30%

One Spoon Chipotle Chicken is $10 same with Panda Express and remember these are all processed bulk cooked less ingredient's min wage workers as staff - Also Non Hallal 

Biryani Making is a Skill dont tell me what you can cook at home is same at restaurants for the quantity they make it need experience and skill . 

When so many things are up 30% to 200% we are still getting food cheap bro .

You sound like a restaurant owner anna. Ekkada location

28 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

You sound like a restaurant owner anna. Ekkada location

Used to bro not any more - Its not worth the pain - You Need a cheap mind set to deal with cheap labor and customers .

Also the Big Cities people get divided by cast religion etc - "Just like in india you dont cast your vote you vote your cast "

if you are not from a majority of community in your area its difficult to do South indian Food - Better off with some generic food like American etc 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

kaaki biryani is cheaper!

if biryani is good for health with all those spices, it would have been sold in American restaurants for sure

Biriyani itself is healthy (when made with less oil and some ghee ) . The spices are a non issue , you can omit most of them except ginger garlic and it will still taste good 

The main problem with biriyani is it has too much calories which isn't suitable for people with sedentary lifestyle 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, basha786 said:

Thats why Americans have so many Health issues and indian may be Sugar or BP Cholesterol . Any thing excess is not good when it comes to food . 

Americans are much more healthier and live longer than Indians.

Indians age quickly - by 35, they look too old.

Americans look 15-20 years younger easily.

28 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Biriyani itself is healthy (when made with less oil and some ghee ) . The spices are a non issue , you can omit most of them except ginger garlic and it will still taste good 

The main problem with biriyani is it has too much calories which isn't suitable for people with sedentary lifestyle 

Omitting oil and spices is fine but no need to add so many spices until they burn our stomach and even the walls inside the house and the whole place smell like spices. When I visit some people's homes, the moment I enter I feel like I entered a spice store. I live in an apartment and when maintenance folks visit, they get surprised from their prior experiences with Indian homes, "Huh? Indian and no spices??" - no spice smell in my apt.