NFL Updates

Konebhar6

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Umm ... Ravens have'nt matched their hype in playoffs in recent times. They always disappoint. Makes sense to pick Texans. Rest 3 look straight forward. But there might be an upset or two :D

BUF wants to have a word

31 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

BUF wants to have a word

Yeh ... BUF has a good chance against KC. KC has not played well recently and BUF performance has gone up lately. Indeed I picked BUF to win. Also the game is played at BUF.

34 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh ... BUF has a good chance against KC. KC has not played well recently and BUF performance has gone up lately. Indeed I picked BUF to win. Also the game is played at BUF.

BUF are aggressive at home but KC has edge as well, defense wise. Expecting a good game like previous years match up

GB malli shock istundo chodali this week to 49ers, close game ayithe bagundu

39 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You are right… It should be BUF.. KC is not playing well this year 

ravens vs Texans — ravens 

Bucs vs lions — lions 

49ers vs packers — packers 

all good games and I’m expecting Bucs game would be a nail biter 

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

You are right… It should be BUF.. KC is not playing well this year 

ravens vs Texans — ravens 

Bucs vs lions — lions 

49ers vs packers — packers 

all good games and I’m expecting Bucs game would be a nail biter 

idhi packers enti baa...that too in west coast packers. Historically packers never played well against 49ers baa 

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

idhi packers enti baa...that too in west coast packers. Historically packers never played well against 49ers baa 

Oh no sorry baa typo.. was about to type 49ers 

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

But your packers may get lucky 

6 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

But your packers may get lucky 

inni rojulu gelichindhi kooda luck thone baa..i am feeling they'll run out of luck next yr like last yr Giants who over performed last yr and got figured out this yr

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

inni rojulu gelichindhi kooda luck thone baa..i am feeling they'll run out of luck next yr like last yr Giants who over performed last yr and got figured out this yr

Yeah 💯 agreed.. last week big surprise 

41 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah 💯 agreed.. last week big surprise 

they always play the best against Cowboys somehow baa...Anni games lo Jones crucial vuntundey and also one more thing is this packers offenses's film is very limited andhuke teams are not ready to counter it...if you see last week and even weeks before that prathi game lo 3rd and longs somehow some wr got open with huge separation. I think most of the teams played soft zone underestimating this Young wr's which eventually came back to bite them.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

they always play the best against Cowboys somehow baa...Anni games lo Jones crucial vuntundey and also one more thing is this packers offenses's film is very limited andhuke teams are not ready to counter it...if you see last week and even weeks before that prathi game lo 3rd and longs somehow some wr got open with huge separation. I think most of the teams played soft zone underestimating this Young wr's which is eventually got to bite them.

Yeah heard packers have better record against cowboys in Dallas… anyways I’m happy that cowboys lost 😜

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah heard packers have better record against cowboys in Dallas… anyways I’m happy that cowboys lost 😜

happy that both teams with worst fan base lost 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

I feel like packers will upset 49ers with packers@det for championship 

6 hours ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

BUF are aggressive at home but KC has edge as well, defense wise. Expecting a good game like previous years match up

GB malli shock istundo chodali this week to 49ers, close game ayithe bagundu

I think BUF will win finally against KC this time. If they cannot, they cannot ever. This is the worst KC team in years.

56 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I feel like packers will upset 49ers with packers@det for championship 

I unfriend you until the weekend :D

• Haha 1