NFL Updates

Konebhar6

5 hours ago, former said:

I also want to watch a match in the Stadium and thats my dream. 

How much is the tickets bro?

nenu 450$ kinlock chesa December lo if 49ers reach championship game.. friend gadi deggara season pass undi

ade price ki vachindi... market rate was above 750 yeaterday @former

• Like 2

5 hours ago, former said:

Just like Goat Brady, we can't bet against Mahomes laga vundi. 

Yesterday first hlaf chusi nenu TV api dobbanu. malli 4th down Turn over on downs tharavta on chesa. MC & Ayiuk was key playesr yesterday in my opinion.

SB is not easy, vegas pretty much 9ers fans will be there in Stadium.

Rams  fans might support Mahomes

vallu kuda ekkuva untaru

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nenu 450$ kinlock chesa December lo if 49ers reach championship game.. friend gadi deggara season pass undi

Rich kid vi anna.

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Rams  fans might support Mahomes

vallu kuda ekkuva untaru

Starting of the season, I though SB will be between Cheifs vs 49ers. 

Evaru gelichina naku happy ee bro ee sari. 9ers ayithe knochem better but we will see.

33 minutes ago, former said:

Starting of the season, I though SB will be between Cheifs vs 49ers. 

Evaru gelichina naku happy ee bro ee sari. 9ers ayithe knochem better but we will see.

yaa konchem luck kalisosthe gelusthaaru 49ers but mostly KC ey baa complete team adhi now....

last two games 49ers D choosthe run defense baaledhu and also 3rd downs asalu very poorly played

adey worrying part

31 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

yaa konchem luck kalisosthe gelusthaaru 49ers but mostly KC ey baa complete team adhi now....

last two games 49ers D choosthe run defense baaledhu and also 3rd downs asalu very poorly played

adey worrying part

Yes. Suddenly KC looks very complete team and their defense playing at a very high level.

5 minutes ago, former said:

Yes. Suddenly KC looks very complete team and their defense playing at a very high level.

yup it's scary to even imagine baa...if their D stays the same with just few signings in the offseason in terms of wr's then they'll be Sb bound even next yr.

6 hours ago, former said:

I will not trust Cousins and he wont get the extension possibly.

The Coach and QB combo will be the divisional winners next year most likely. Matt Laflurer and Jordan Love combo looks good in NFC North division.

I still have my questions on this baa...Now the film is out and teams will stop taking the GB lite and will scheme better..

ee season crucial as Gb is no more the dark horse team which helped them a lot this yr but now that changed so many expect them to be in playoffs so that will be added pressure..

lets see how they are going to respond when expectations are high on this team.

9 hours ago, former said:

Their D peaking (Scary good) at the right time. 

10 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

adey worrying part

Agree I am also worried about 49ers but somehow they won last two weeks. Team is learning and coming out of adversity during games itself. 

Every week is new. I hope Wilks comes up with a good D plan. Offense also needs to step up. 

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

A friend of mine bought for $1000. $450 is a terrific price for NFC championship game esp the one yesterday. In first half you got $50 worth out of 49ers but in 2nd half you got $5000 worth :D

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

A friend of mine bought for $1000. $450 is a terrific price for NFC championship game esp the one yesterday. In first half you got $50 worth out of 49ers but in 2nd half you got $5000 worth :D

agreed anna.. second half racha

450$ was pre-locked price , sf nfc lo velte naaku ticket kavali ani cheppa november lo

office collegue, he kept his word

close to decade pani chesam same org lo

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

agreed anna.. second half racha

450$ was pre-locked price , sf nfc lo velte naaku ticket kavali ani cheppa november lo

office collegue, he kept his word

close to decade pani chesam same org lo

I have been to the game a few times in Candlestick but not been to the new stadium at Santa Clara. You got a pretty good deal for $450.