Backdoor jobs muta in hyd

Midnightsun

On 9/9/2023 at 3:44 PM, Konebhar6 said:

Naadi personal experience.

I got a job in campus interviews. Worked my assss off and became a Project Lead quickly. Suddenly I see people in company who I rejected in interviews show up. While discussion, many others mentioned it. We are PL's and they worked in our teams as members and they made twice more than us. Mamuluga kalaledu. Got to know that the HR did all scams and netted 3-4 cr. Its equivalent to >50cr now.  I dropped an anonymous email to all top management who took right action. Fired the fake exp guys and all HR. My name came out in the end though.

US lo nenu veeti gurunchi vinna kani personal gaa eppudu experience avvaledu. Even vendors tho kuda deals chesukuntarani vinna. Life lo being content annadi mukhyam. but some people can never be. They resort to these things.

Good job man. Many only talk and discourage but u walked the talk.

US lo kooda full common. Covid time lo Amazon lo ki kooda tosaru. Koncham skill and hard work unnollu survived and gained experience. Its just that fear - eppudu evadiki telisipotundoo ani untadi. But after few years they can move to diff companies - talking only about hardworking people. 

4 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Good job man. Many only talk and discourage but u walked the talk.

I still feel bad for those guys who lost jobs. Edo job vastadi ani money pay chesi vacharu ..