మా నీళ్ళు మాకే అని మర్లబడ్డ గానమా పోరు తెలంగాణమా #PalamuruRangareddyProject

hyperbole

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i got this doubt..when telugu scribe  is posting troll content to encourage trolls...using kids.. (i see this first in telugu scribe account only in twitter...prove me wrong...)

https://x.com/TeluguScribe/status/1701180500306792613?s=20

i dont see it as responsible news aggregator behaviour...after that tweet...(using kids)..

so i commented here...(i see a thread from @hyperbole as well about the same)...

some channels or some twitter handles had many narratives to praise politicians or spit venom on politicians...but dont include kids..in your narrations...

i know..TDP and YCP are familiar with these kind of narrations using kids..thats why i am including telugu scribe also into that same category....next to ABN and SAKSHI...

some YCP cadre said dont troll bendapoodi schoold kids and dont involve in npolitical news..which is good i  respect that...similary i would say..dont involve any kids for any political narrative...

He didn’t record that video, that  indeed might have been done by TDP media and it was reported on other handles which I posted and also circulated in whatsapp groups. He posts troll content and WhatsApp groups are one of his sources. He is definitely a troll  and that is his USP but you will never see his opinion in commentary or otherwise as he simply summarizes the video content and posts as is

I don’t want to defend the handle too much as it sounds I have an agenda, I only replied when you compared the handle to abn