Ex-Naxals turned mafia leaders

venkappa

2 hours ago, venkappa said:

Why he killed that MLA? Was it for someone else or personal rivalry?

Liquor mafia by Narsi reddy and Dkbsr Co. Naxals demanded money to keep quiet about deaths due to adulterated liquor. Narsi reddy's son Venkateshwar reddy told naxals to shut the fcuk up. Narsi reddy and his son venkateshwar reddy gunned down on Independence day in Narayanpet. 

11 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s believed that Nayeem was behind the killing but the way they were killed raised doubts. 

I vaguely remember, he is one of the prime suspect in killing Makthal MLA Chittem Narsi Reddy…I think the MLA was killed on  Independence Day..another incident, attempt to kill Kalwakurthy MLA Jaipal Yadav but he escaped with minor injuries…MLA Jupally Krishna Rao gunmen mida fire chesinaru inkoka incident Lo but gunmen got alerted and attempt was thwarted. 

These Naxals dadas are deadlier than factionists with their capabilities.

18 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Paritala R@vi

He went Naxal like father. But became faction nayakudu. Tarvatha Hyderabad dada. Tarvatha MLA. Tarvatha mantri. 

His life deserves HBO/AMC web series rather than two part film. 

Ivi peddaga teleedu kani .. Hyd Pragathi nagar lo my cousins lived. Akkada, I was surprised to find that none of the stores sold cool drinks like coke/thums up, sprite, etc. When I enquired, they said its due to the presence of some formal naxals living there and they are a part of community and did a lot of good stuff. They do not want these to be available for kids. IT seems there is no wine shop in vicinity as well. 

Inka konni manchi kuda chepparu..forgot. So its not all bad. Some good as well.

@venkappa

51 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ivi peddaga teleedu kani .. Hyd Pragathi nagar lo my cousins lived. Akkada, I was surprised to find that none of the stores sold cool drinks like coke/thums up, sprite, etc. When I enquired, they said its due to the presence of some formal naxals living there and they are a part of community and did a lot of good stuff. They do not want these to be available for kids. IT seems there is no wine shop in vicinity as well. 

Inka konni manchi kuda chepparu..forgot. So its not all bad. Some good as well.

@venkappa

Yeah kukatpally Pragathi nagar lo 

no wines and all

but it is due to JP uncle and saduvukunna voters Not naxaliate bro

2 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Yeah kukatpally Pragathi nagar lo 

no wines and all

but it is due to JP uncle and saduvukunna voters Not naxaliate bro

This is talk from 10-15 yrs back. When I asked the locals this is what they told. ex-naxals are a part of the community HOA (or whatever is equivalent) and they were critical in including & enforcing them.

5 minutes ago, venkappa said:

What happened to the Naxals that killed the Karamchedu massacre A1 (Annagoru relative) and the Alipiri attack on Sandranna?

Did they become dadas or factionists?

anna nuvvu neekunna political, naxal and faction knowledge thoti, movies direct cheseyyachu. Ee DB ki nuvve RGV.

2 hours ago, venkappa said:

What happened to the Naxals that killed the Karamchedu massacre A1 (Annagoru relative) and the Alipiri attack on Sandranna?

Did they become dadas or factionists?

Rk , chanipoindu 21 la.  Last varki dala, lo ne undu . Mupplla ramakrishna . bapanodu anukunta , chana gattodu. 

29 minutes ago, Maggavale said:

Rk , chanipoindu 21 la.  Last varki dala, lo ne undu . Mupplla ramakrishna . bapanodu anukunta , chana gattodu. 

Rk ante Paritala anucharudu?

Nenu vinnanu vaadu koduku oka Naxalo kshamapana ichadu. Nijama or not?