Trivikram Screen Writing Class - Old Lecture Video

MrDexter

23 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

but i don't know why…he writes same script for every movie…mostly his template like rich hero become poor or hero enters into rich house or heroine house..etc

only…khaleja, aravinda sametha is exception…from his mediocre…

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

but i don't know why…he writes same script for every movie…mostly his template like rich hero become poor or hero enters into rich house or heroine house..etc

only…khaleja, aravinda sametha is exception…from his mediocre…

He is like everybody else nothing special.

When i sit with friends for drinks, I do similar kind of deep dive analysis and look very intelligent. But if you ask me to write a good script and give me budget. I dont think so I will live up to your expectations because naturally, I am good speaker in public settings to impress people around me. but to sit and wrtie is whole another ball game.

Jokes aside. Trivirkam does have his pros and cons.

I think the last best movie from Trivikram from pure direction perspective is Athadu. Award winning movie for Direction. After that I never liked any of the Trivikram movies.

I used to like his dialgoues until Khaleja. Khaleja is peaks of dialogue writing for Trivikram

After that, it became so reduntant. Same style of dialogues made his movie unwatachable sometimes'

Writing wise, I dont think Trivikram really made any solid impact other than dialogues to TFI form screenwriting persepctive. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

When i sit with friends for drinks, I do similar kind of deep dive analysis and look very intelligent. But if you ask me to write a good script and give me budget. I dont think so I will live up to your expectations because naturally, I am good speaker in public settings to impress people around me. but to sit and wrtie is whole another ball game.

i think IMO…may be its not about budget and time issue….its just only business…

if one template movie makes money…rest of the movies also follows the  same template…this is general tendency for every one in film industry..(all big cini families are doing this same..from many years..)

at the end art is not art (aesthetics) anymore…its just business only measured with money (collections)…

10 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

chandrababu-drumming.gif

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think IMO…may be its not about budget and time issue….its just only business…

if one template movie makes money…rest of the movies also follows the  same template…this is general tendency for every one in film industry..(all big cini families are doing this same..from many years..)

at the end art is not art (aesthetics) anymore…its just business only measured with money (collections)…

True. 100% agree. 

very few have guts to go against the trend and have solid impact. 

like Sandeep Reddy Vanga. For example. I know he is just 2-3 films old but the convictions are very very strong and not abiding to current hit trends. Can’t think of any other than him in TFI right now. 

krish kind of fits but none of his movies made any impact on me. But he tries to stay away from trend. 

before him we had Krishna Vamsi who didn’t follow trend and always brought his own pictures. but he got outdated very soon. His last best I think is chandamama. My fav for dialogues. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Jokes aside. Trivirkam does have his pros and cons.

I think the last best movie from Trivikram from pure direction perspective is Athadu. Award winning movie for Direction. After that I never liked any of the Trivikram movies.

I used to like his dialgoues until Khaleja. Khaleja is peaks of dialogue writing for Trivikram

After that, it became so reduntant. Same style of dialogues made his movie unwatachable sometimes'

Writing wise, I dont think Trivikram really made any solid impact other than dialogues to TFI form screenwriting persepctive. 

Arvinda sametha sudaleda uncle….