Image creation using Dall-E AI

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

Pretty cool text to image model..just type in your imagination, it generates images for you. Paste your cool images here

They are generating model images for all the ads , companies are not paying for the model any more , papam models ki gattiga padthundi chinna chinna ads they are missing 

17 minutes ago, Maggavale said:

Swiss Alps Village ani typed aa ?

lush mountain with scattered houses and cows on either side of the road and a small creek and me riding on a bike

1 minute ago, Guest said:

lush mountain with scattered houses and cows on either side of the road and a small creek and me riding on a bike

OK.. closest to swiss alpine foothill villages. Anduke adiga, aa villages lo chala Indian movie songs shoot chesaru, still doing.  

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

They are generating model images for all the ads , companies are not paying for the model any more , papam models ki gattiga padthundi chinna chinna ads they are missing 

Yea future konchem kasthtame..but manollu installo rechipoyi reels..pics pedtunnaru gaa..they are generating income

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

How do I get account for this? They are asking for my email and phone number? Any temp emails or temp sms numbers to use.

same id as chatgpt in open ai

Just now, csrcsr said:

same id as chatgpt in open ai

I know there is a version of chatgpt where you don’t need account. But it’s a demo so I’m not sure how it works compared to real version.

13 minutes ago, venkappa said:

How do I get account for this? They are asking for my email and phone number? Any temp emails or temp sms numbers to use.

Bing lo undi Dall-E..just type in bing image ai. You need to create a Microsoft account if you don’t have one. Dall- E3 more advanced version ChatGPT lo undi kaani free kaadu