controversial dish…

dasari4kntr

the simple fact that vegans are in fact more ethical people than @dasari4kntr has broken his brain.

making fun of transgenders, supporting sexual bullies in this db, being an overall idiot who can't accept that he's wrong, is not going to make you look good idiot @dasari4kntr, even in this db.

outside ofcourse you'll be spat on, for the kind of dumb self serving arguments you make in your defense.

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so people walking on lawns are the same as people that torture animals?

@dasari4kntr dumbfcuk. why won't you shut up, even after being exposed as a know nothing moron? lmao.

yes ra dumfck....an industrious farmer from kostha is same as feudal fck like you some seema as per you...then this is also same. You are the last one to talk about ethics. fck off POS.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes ra dumfck....an industrious farmer from kostha is same as feudal fck like you some seema as per you...then this is also same. You are the last one to talk about ethics. fck off POS.

you are a walking talking example of the kind of mediocre sh1theads that get into IIT thanks to chaitanya parayana..

that is, assuming if you really went to IIT. which I want to believe you did.. because it is nice to imagine that such dumbfcuks went to IIT.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are a walking talking example of the kind of mediocre sh1theads that get into IIT thanks to chaitanya parayana..

that is, assuming if you really went to IIT. which I want to believe you did.. because it is nice to imagine that such dumbfcuks went to IIT.

LOL...dip$hit never gave up  2 rupee jaffa trolling. You will never get under anyone skin ra dumb narsi. You are a mental patient - and thats pretty much known here. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL...dip$hit never gave up  2 rupee jaffa trolling. You will never get under anyone skin ra dumb narsi. 

IIT genius walks into a thread that has nothing to do with him.. tries to come up with some sort of shitty analogy, and calls me a 2rs troll. lmao.

that you seek out my posts to respond to already means I've got under your skin..

if count the number of times you whined to the mods about me, I've gone much deeper very close to the bone. lmao.

shut up, idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

IIT genius walks into a thread that has nothing to do with him.. tries to come up with some sort of shitty analogy, and calls me a 2rs troll. lmao.

that you seek out my posts to respond to already means I've got under your skin..

if count the number of times you whined to the mods about me, I've gone much deeper very close to the bone. lmao.

shut up, idiot.

Yes i came. becuase you make me puke.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes i came. becuase you make me puke.

that's alright.. did you learn any new words today to throw at me loser? lmao.

yesterday's word - conviction. did you finally look up what it means, and under what context it should be used?

• Haha 1