Cost Of Driving Electric Vehicle Equal To Paying $17.33 Per Gallon Of Gasoline, Study Finds

bandababu

7 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Toyota and honda are selling in mid 40s - Rav4 and Crv. Are they luxury as well ? Model 3/Y kaakunda rest of the model luxury ante  I agree. 

Rav4 starts with 28k and goes up to 45k . 

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

U think so even Y is over 50k… most of them don’t qualify for credits .. it adds up and no one buys base model 

Y base is 43k …Its cost similar to other SUVs in that segment n look at the cost of ownership n maintenance for a 5 yr period 

7 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Rav4 starts with 28k and goes up to 45k . 

model 3 with fed credit starts at $28490. Coming to RAV4 top end 45k - it it still not  a luxury if u consider price alone. Luxury ante price only kaadu ani telling. 

Many employers offer free electric charging stations at offices n even few places like malls n hotels or colleges offer free charging 

tell me any employer that  pays for gas? 

2 minutes ago, Paamu said:

model 3 with fed credit starts at $28490. Coming to RAV4 top end 45k - it it still not  a luxury if u consider price alone. Luxury ante price only kaadu ani telling. 

Rav4 luxury antunnara janalu oh my mad 

8 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Rav4 luxury antunnara janalu oh my mad 

No no. Tesla is a luxury because of price ante I gave Toyota honda example. ICE Suv kooda mid 40k ki selling. Model X is luxury but not Y and 3. Driving and safety tappa car dolla anipistadi. 

4 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

ICE cars prices going up n EVs coming down

even maintainance costs also went up crazy high in last 2 yrs including any oil changes  

True. Once they make a cheap battery with 500-600 mileage and full charge within 10 mins. ICE car demand taaguthadi 

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

No no. Tesla is a luxury because of price ante I gave Toyota honda example. ICE Suv kooda mid 40k ki selling. Model X is luxury but not Y and 3. Driving and safety tappa car dolla anipistadi. 

Tesla is a luxury in a different sense.. based on the features provided (tech, super charger network, pickup, top speed, safety features (auto steer, fsd, etc)).. definitely not a luxury with the interior and seating 

5 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

CITI_c$y Nice study. I pay 0.14 per kWh and spend around $8 for full charge of 250 miles real world usage. These studies are driven by oil companies. 

I have community electric charger I pay 0$ for both my cars one is 330miles and other 279 both once or twice I charge ...like someone said all these studies are sponsored by big oil companies who are against evs

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

maaku 0.45 per kwh. @Spartan @csrcsr endi vaa ila thenguthunnaru manani ca lo.

Maku consumption ekkuva kada bro.. they make up on the total cost..

we can pick and choose different providers based on rates.. some plans provide free power on nights and weekends.. they are expensive but if we plan properly (do dishes, laundry, reduce AC at nights etc), it costs less. 

https://powertochoose.com/en-us