Dallas: parking lot robberies

Aquaman

32 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Think about how easy it is for some one to rob us easily. Get into a car at gunpoint. All our bank apps are installed in our phone. They can check our balance and initiate a transfer to their account. Passcode comes to your phone. Enter it and once done, handover the phone, say Thank you and gone. 

Damn scary. 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Think about how easy it is for some one to rob us easily. Get into a car at gunpoint. All our bank apps are installed in our phone. They can check our balance and initiate a transfer to their account. Passcode comes to your phone. Enter it and once done, handover the phone, say Thank you and gone. 

Damn scary. 

main bank account app lo pettukoku

Aipaye Telugu GIF - Aipaye Telugu Chinajeer - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

Damn scary. 

Inka ivvu anna ideas 

10 minutes ago, Aquawomen said:

main bank account app lo pettukoku

Aipaye Telugu GIF - Aipaye Telugu Chinajeer - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeh a few months back ee thought vachinappudu all bank apps removed. Even Google drive. Even ATM Card. I only maintain the checking account where I dont have much and carry that ATM card.

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh a few months back ee thought vachinappudu all bank apps removed. Even Google drive. Even ATM Card. I only maintain the checking account where I dont have much and carry that ATM card.

Sardar Utkarsh GIF - Sardar Utkarsh - Discover & Share GIFs

Damn scary. 

so they'd be dumb enough to initiate a transfer to 'their' account, which the police can track in a sec.

nice hypothetical. much better ways to rob people without even looking at their ugly faces.

especially elder people, even in India are being robbed, and are made to make trips to the police station multiple times.

The trick is to rob just enough to make police think its not worth pursuing you. I think oldies in India, especially the loaded ones, can handle couple 10k being robbed. Most of them are living off free rental income, off the work of young people anyway.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so they'd be dumb enough to initiate a transfer to 'their' account, which the police can track in a sec.

nice hypothetical. much better ways to rob people without even looking at their ugly faces.

especially elder people, even in India are being robbed, and are made to make trips to the police station multiple times.

The trick is to rob just enough to make police think its not worth pursuing you. I think oldies in India, especially the loaded ones, can handle couple 10k being robbed. Most of them are living off free rental income, off the work of young people anyway.

100k unna banks daily limit 10k kante ekavaa pampalemmu max 10k loss antheee

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Join avthava? Maname start cheyachu ee business. Investment 2 monkey caps, 2 knives, 1 dokku car

balisinollu enduku join avtaru?

its much easier to pretend like you lost your entire bank account and cry on the robbers. you can even get sympathy and lots of social credit.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Mine was a hypothetical scenario which can easily be done. If not a huge transfer, a small amount like $500 or $1000 can easily be done via Zelle. 

I know someone would question about Bank accounts being easily traced. But people are smart, could easily figure out a offshore account or some other way their identity is not revealed. Anyways my point is to caution people of what could potentially happen.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

balisinollu enduku join avtaru?

its much easier to pretend like you lost your entire bank account and cry on the robbers. you can even get sympathy and lots of social credit.

Edo jokanna .. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Aquawomen said:

100k unna banks daily limit 10k kante ekavaa pampalemmu max 10k loss antheee

Emundi ee debba tho U visa (victim of crime) caregory la green card aoply cheseyochu. Think that 10k loss as green card investment. Done deal vaa