carpool panchaythi :(

abulu

We use to do carpool with neighbors for the school which was 10 miles/20 minutes drive early morning/ so total 45 minutes gone in life. 

E area lo no bus for that school, neighbours are keep doing late and we are getting tardy and my wife pushed them hard to get ready on time, and other side family got upset and they said no to carpool.

So I am taking daily no matter what I sleep have to wake up at 7 , its like narakam no choice. 

chachipovali anantha badha kaluguthundi but yem cheyalemu. specially when some classes till 1 am and waking up at 7 am 

sare pakana north gadu north families tho thappa mataladau, vadu valla carpool lo kudaradhu annaru so they driving daily alone, 

vadini adiga ok annadu, malli weekend lo sare start chedama ante ledu ma avida not comfortable in taking other kids anta :( 

sulligadu vere north vallatho aythy valla avidaki oke anta, not sure what should I respond, he is not my immediate neighbour like after 3 houses.

Just now, godfather03 said:

Carpool intha serious thing aa...mari chachhipovali anipinchentha??

Yeah our schedule is busy and we work early in the morning saves time , gas and money 

we are not that great friends outside of carpool but my kid is very close to then with frequent sleep overs 

1 hour ago, abulu said:

We use to do carpool with neighbors for the school which was 10 miles/20 minutes drive early morning/ so total 45 minutes gone in life. 

E area lo no bus for that school, neighbours are keep doing late and we are getting tardy and my wife pushed them hard to get ready on time, and other side family got upset and they said no to carpool.

So I am taking daily no matter what I sleep have to wake up at 7 , its like narakam no choice. 

chachipovali anantha badha kaluguthundi but yem cheyalemu. specially when some classes till 1 am and waking up at 7 am 

sare pakana north gadu north families tho thappa mataladau, vadu valla carpool lo kudaradhu annaru so they driving daily alone, 

vadini adiga ok annadu, malli weekend lo sare start chedama ante ledu ma avida not comfortable in taking other kids anta :( 

sulligadu vere north vallatho aythy valla avidaki oke anta, not sure what should I respond, he is not my immediate neighbour like after 3 houses.

Ask your wife to drive

1 hour ago, abulu said:

u cannot blame others 

everyones time is precious 

remember that

3 hours ago, abulu said:

adigetide pedha favor malli ruvaab okati, anduke first family gallu dengeymani untaru

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, abulu said:

Offer to pay decent money instead of carpooling. Check online for carpools.