lol…sindh, hindh, ind…

dasari4kntr

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

you too shall pass this phase if you use your brain correctly…don’t worry..

i don't take advice from losers in afdb, who can't even take a simple comment and make it extremely personal.

it means I'm already using my brain well. I don't suck up to utter bigots in afdb like you. one up on you already, and I'm not even trying.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. just the other day you were saying that bc/sc/st deserve reservation.. did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, or has India's world cup loss damaged your brain?

I'm talking about cause & effect....there's always some negatives with a successful policy...this is one of those things.

pantheism my a$$.. No wonder you watch sh1t from MCU, and think Interstellar is a masterpiece.

btw, the new Loki is crap.. until the ending which was bittersweet and made it a 7/10.

but I'm actually ashamed I watched it, because my cousin irritated me with constant reminders to do it so we have something to talk about.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you think?

Hinduism is a made up religion that is a mixture of all religions that existed in India before its time. Its like Akbar's failed Din-Ilahi.

sadly hinduism kept its santani roots, and caste still pervades it.

True ,but our telugu people want to be slaves to north indian U.C .

tantan Dharma is only the religion of indo-aryan upper castes and Brahmins of S.I.its actually funny to see non- Brahmins sucking tantan Dharma in S.I even though everyone are considered as slaves according to tantans.

As long as we keep sucking upto Indo-Aryan people ,telugunadu will never develop.