yukon2.0

Jalsa456

5 hours ago, Jalsa456 said:

I never understood the demand for Mesa. I have 1. Got as a gift. Not sure what to do with it. What is it used for? On a outside table for cold nights to provide warmth? Dont we prefer to sit inside home?

19 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I never understood the demand for Mesa. I have 1. Got as a gift. Not sure what to do with it. What is it used for? On a outside table for cold nights to provide warmth? Dont we prefer to sit inside home?

If u have kids and frequently friends come over for late evening drink with friends with light cold places like Dallas it's perfect ..kids love to roast marshmallows and ppl can use it for camp fire late night hangouts..

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

If u kids and frequently friends over for late evening drink with friends with light cold places like Dallas it's perfect ..kids love to roast marshmallows and ppl can use it for camp fire late night hangouts..

Wondering if ppl would spend that much (>$100) just for this?

On 11/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, Jalsa456 said:

Simple question bro . How frequently do you use . I’d u use at lest 2-4 times a year go for it. but sure it’s more work to get wood and start fire will take 20 min before u enjoy heat.

if you want instant one get the gas fire pit . You use it more often.

2 or 3 times camping potamu ..also recently house side yard concrete chesa so I am planning to use frequently for evening hangouts kids marshmallow roasting and neighbors meetup and paneer skewers roasting ki ..full use avuddi 

14 minutes ago, JUST444FUN said:

Simple question bro . How frequently do you use . I’d u use at lest 2-4 times a year go for it. but sure it’s more work to get wood and start fire will take 20 min before u enjoy heat.

if you want instant one get the gas fire pit . You use it more often.

Daniki kooda plan undi bro backyard lo table top firepit teesukuntunna that comes with under the table propane tank ..but I personally prefer woodbruding firebit for camping and late night hangouts specially Sunday night depressing winter evenings

On 11/24/2023 at 10:53 PM, Jalsa456 said:

2 or 3 times camping potamu ..also recently house side yard concrete chesa so I am planning to use frequently for evening hangouts kids marshmallow roasting and neighbors meetup and paneer skewers roasting ki ..full use avuddi 

What are you using and review  please