Jump to content

Why TDP(YellowMedia) fingering into TG Politics??


bharathicement

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Why is TDP & Yellow Media supporting Revantham's CM candidature from Congress

What exactly do they want from TG?

What is their motto? 

Is it only to benefit Pulka contractors and businessmen in Hyderabad?  The film industry, Pulka businessmen and Ramoji already made a deal with Dora and KTR and living happily there in Hyd without any CBI/CID cases. Then why??

What else will CBN or TDP get from Revantham becoming CM of TG?

Is it not the same mistake CBN did in Dec,2018 by supporting Rahul Gandhi and Congress??

I personally fee this kind of Oosaravelli nature of CBN is the main reason why no successful politician (Modi, Shah, Yesu, KCR/KTR, Mamta, Stalin) in India believes CBN.

What do you guys say?

 

 

Pulka contractors like lagadpati etc.. have gone the drain compared to their prime days of TDP tbh,look at all major projects in telugu states.none of them are taken up by pulka contractors.

None of the major developers in hyd(GAR,urbanrise,Aparna etc..) are pulka now.

supporting congress is better for them as congress and TDP voterbases are mutually exclusive and in the hopes that congress might Target Jaffa and help TDP after they come to power .also revantham was an assistant of sendral saar.

Also major financial players like hetero,aurobindo etc.. are mutual partners of brs and ycp.

Brs will always be anti-pulka and pro-jaffa,because ycp has no business in telangana.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Why is TDP & Yellow Media supporting Revantham's CM candidature from Congress

What exactly do they want from TG?

What is their motto? 

Is it only to benefit Pulka contractors and businessmen in Hyderabad?  The film industry, Pulka businessmen and Ramoji already made a deal with Dora and KTR and living happily there in Hyd without any CBI/CID cases. Then why??

What else will CBN or TDP get from Revantham becoming CM of TG?

Is it not the same mistake CBN did in Dec,2018 by supporting Rahul Gandhi and Congress??

I personally fee this kind of Oosaravelli nature of CBN is the main reason why no successful politician (Modi, Shah, Yesu, KCR/KTR, Mamta, Stalin) in India believes CBN.

What do you guys say?

 

 

Revenge anedi okati untadi ..andukosam...eppudo ni college days humiliation kosam still nuvv anti pulka agenda run chestunnav ga ... same andaru anthe..

Siggu unna androdu evadina kcr ganni digipovali anukuntadu..

Langa kcr androlla ni Anna matalu ni lanti shamless batch matram mammali kadu pulkas ni ani happy feel autharu..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Pulka contractors like lagadpati etc.. have gone the drain compared to their prime days of TDP tbh,look at all major projects in telugu states.none of them are taken up by pulka contractors.

None of the major developers in hyd(GAR,urbanrise,Aparna etc..) are pulka now.

supporting congress is better for them as congress and TDP voterbases are mutually exclusive and in the hopes that congress might Target Jaffa and help TDP after they come to power .also revantham was an assistant of sendral saar.

Also major financial players like hetero,aurobindo etc.. are mutual partners of brs and ycp.

Brs will always be anti-pulka and pro-jaffa,because ycp has no business in telangana.

Most of what you said is 100% right and true.

If everyone else agrees to this, then:

1. Its proved beyond doubt that TDP is just a political maneuvering tool to facilitate a section of people to loot the resources of the State(s) and to continue 'Domination' of their group.

2. The point above (1) is exactly what Dalel Benbabaali was trying to tell people of AP, but was presented positively by Yellow media (before the advent of WA/FB/YT/Insta)

3. So with what face can TDP or CBN tell AP people that they want power for betterment of the public of AP?

4. It proves beyond doubt that TDP is meant for only Power grabbing and money looting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ticket said:

Revenge anedi okati untadi ..andukosam...eppudo ni college days humiliation kosam still nuvv anti pulka agenda run chestunnav ga ... same andaru anthe..

Siggu unna androdu evadina kcr ganni digipovali anukuntadu..

Langa kcr androlla ni Anna matalu ni lanti shamless batch matram mammali kadu pulkas ni ani happy feel autharu..

This humiliation was not just for me bro..lakhs of students faced that sh!t... and the reason why you see so much resistance towards TDP/CBN from NRIs is nothing but the Revenge you are talking about.

Leaving that aspect aside, coming to the main point, if Revantham becomes CM, the TDP Yellow media will have to do the political prostitution for next 5 years --> by having to support Congress, which is against the BASIC FUNDAMENTAL motto of the establishment of TDP.

I hope you understood my point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 pro TDP rich batch are sailing with brs all these years ..they will continue doing that .. 

 

For bright prospects of AP jagan should be defeated.. congress win in TS will be helpful for that ..

 

Karnataka lo gelichi Telangana lo gelichi andhra vadileyaru. . congress next target is to gain few seats in andhra that's a direct dent from ysrcp ..

Jagan is not fit to be a states cm ..scrap fellow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gambler68 said:

 pro TDP rich batch are sailing with brs all these years ..they will continue doing that .. 

 

For bright prospects of AP jagan should be defeated.. congress win in TS will be helpful for that ..

 

Karnataka lo gelichi Telangana lo gelichi andhra vadileyaru. . congress next target is to gain few seats in andhra that's a direct dent from ysrcp ..

Jagan is not fit to be a states cm ..scrap fellow 

Lol congres in andhra is impossible.pro TDP batch don't gain much from brs ,they are just supporting brs to protect their existing assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Lol congres in andhra is impossible.pro TDP batch don't gain much from brs ,they are just supporting brs to protect their existing assets.

 

Few seats in future are Definitely possible.. congress openly promising special status .. neighbour states lo congress ruling vunte it's easy for them to get strengthen again in AP.

TDP + js in coming election may sweep all seats ..ycp may be restricted to single digit or even 0 .. people are fed up with ycp worst ruling 

 

If ycp gets big defeat there will be political vaccum to fill .. congress might use sharmila in AP ck congress 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

This humiliation was not just for me bro..lakhs of students faced that sh!t... and the reason why you see so much resistance towards TDP/CBN from NRIs is nothing but the Revenge you are talking about.

Leaving that aspect aside, coming to the main point, if Revantham becomes CM, the TDP Yellow media will have to do the political prostitution for next 5 years --> by having to support Congress, which is against the BASIC FUNDAMENTAL motto of the establishment of TDP.

I hope you understood my point.

It's not same Congress like its was before, Rahul Gandhi is matured politician than these gujju fks ... current  bjp is not same as Adavani,vajpayee bjp...

BJP cheated ap more than Congress...

Bjp not given single penny to ap ..hope is Congress would do something to state if we cooperate...

IF Congress comes to power both in central and tg and tdp in AP...then they will help eachother to raise  as opposition party and try to weaken brs and yrus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ticket said:

It's not same Congress like its was before, Rahul Gandhi is matured politician than these gujju fks ... current  bjp is not same as Adavani,vajpayee bjp...

BJP cheated ap more than Congress...

Bjp not given single penny to ap ..hope is Congress would do something to state if we cooperate...

IF Congress comes to power both in central and tg and tdp in AP...then they will help eachother to raise  as opposition party and try to weaken brs and yrus.

Mari adhey BJP tho alliance ki endhuku trying mana visionary ? For sake of Telugu people Ani coner drives. Evaru gelistey vallatho alliance pettukuney manam cheppali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Most of what you said is 100% right and true.

If everyone else agrees to this, then:

1. Its proved beyond doubt that TDP is just a political maneuvering tool to facilitate a section of people to loot the resources of the State(s) and to continue 'Domination' of their group.

2. The point above (1) is exactly what Dalel Benbabaali was trying to tell people of AP, but was presented positively by Yellow media (before the advent of WA/FB/YT/Insta)

3. So with what face can TDP or CBN tell AP people that they want power for betterment of the public of AP?

4. It proves beyond doubt that TDP is meant for only Power grabbing and money looting.

pulkas also suffer from demographic disadvantage ,TDP caste people aren't present in telangana and in rayalaseema they have very little power.they are heavily concentrated only in 2-3 districts.

Alanti situation lo vere communities ni kalupukuntaa povaali kaana mana pulkas daaniki opposite ga ground level lo exclusive ga vaala kosame groups create cheskoni ,dominant areas lo kooda problems techukunnaaru.

 

Ee matter lo jaffas management kodiga better, somehow they dont face the same amount of heat from other communities in rayalaseema like pulkas do in k-g.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

pulkas also suffer from demographic disadvantage ,TDP caste people aren't present in telangana and in rayalaseema they have very little power.they are heavily concentrated only in 2-3 districts.

Alanti situation lo vere communities ni kalupukuntaa povaali kaana mana pulkas daaniki opposite ga ground level lo exclusive ga vaala kosame groups create cheskoni ,dominant areas lo kooda problems techukunnaaru.

 

Ee matter lo jaffas management kodiga better, somehow they dont face the same amount of heat from other communities in rayalaseema and telangana like pulkas do in k-g.

 

Jaffa laga cbn kuda digajari target cheste telustundi...jaffa cm openly lied one caste dsp 33 ani...campaign on amarvathi as kammaravathi ani..

Target cheyyali ante name lone gajji unna toka batch easy inka ...but tdp won't do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Mari adhey BJP tho alliance ki endhuku trying mana visionary ? For sake of Telugu people Ani coner drives. Evaru gelistey vallatho alliance pettukuney manam cheppali 

Bjp tho alliance accept cheste jail ki vellevadu kadu kani...ranku nadipe yrus ..pushpams cheppali e 5 years emi peekaro ranku tho ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...