Why TDP(YellowMedia) fingering into TG Politics??

bharathicement

3 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

1. This is what any group in power does. Was jagan and his any different ? Was Dora and his group any different ?

2. She just presented a case study. If any Kammas moved up the socio economic ladder by organized strength politically, which was during the hey days of Telugu Desham. If early political system is looked up at, most of the land lords joined Congress the supposedly pro poor party for power. It still remains to an extent even to date. The upward mobility of Kammas came from their peasantry families moving to cities and then abroad to work in tech and manufacturing sectors that subsequent investments in real estate capitalizing on the boom days. The state backed incentives pushed them to take up enterprise, which has been traditional domain of komatis, but die large absence of varna system in Telugu states, reddys and Kammas were propelled to the forefront as they got assurances from those that in power and right capital flow into the enterprise.

3. The current play book of politics pioneered in Telugu states and which is also at play in other states like Delhi, Haryana, UP, Karnataka is very straight. Those that rule will take away large tracts of land where state would spent tax resources, and those that work for a wage will push residential real estate by buying mortgages. Baboru was forced to run away to Bezawada because of Revanth's beginner mistakes in vote for note case. He tried to do the same in the name of Amaravathi, but failed to take off as building a new city from ground up is not easy when your treasury is in deficits. Further more, Andhra public are more intelligent than the sentimental telangana public, who gave monopoly to Dora and his dacoits to loot and pillage the state at will.

4. How is Dora, Jagan any different ?

Sure bro, I am not supporting any one group on an ideology or morality basis. But here we are talking about a very small group of people, probably 2% of populace, I am even doubtful on this 2% figure as almost all the families have emigrated to Hyd, Bangalore or USA/UK/Canada/Aus/NZ/EU pretty much everywhere they see MONEY.

1. Every group does but no group has that disgusting behaviour on public platforms, society meetings, family gatherings and most importantly in the Offices. I have seen this live in USA (a big Insurance company) where people in Offices were going to Lunch, based on groupism emanated from KG Coasta. Almost everyone despises them 

2. Benbabaali is just an example. Every single Pulka's behaviour brought havoc to TDP.

3. Ok I agree on this, everyone is the same on this.

4. Both Jagan and Dora were born out of the greed, lust, disgusting, despicable, dominating, looting mindset of Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Nara, N-muri, *neni and *pati families. This is undeniable fact you can verify in wider society. I mean Pulkas worst attitudes helped Jagan and Dora grow in politics.

24 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Sure bro, I am not supporting any one group on an ideology or morality basis. But here we are talking about a very small group of people, probably 2% of populace, I am even doubtful on this 2% figure as almost all the families have emigrated to Hyd, Bangalore or USA/UK/Canada/Aus/NZ/EU pretty much everywhere they see MONEY.

1. Every group does but no group has that disgusting behaviour on public platforms, society meetings, family gatherings and most importantly in the Offices. I have seen this live in USA (a big Insurance company) where people in Offices were going to Lunch, based on groupism emanated from KG Coasta. Almost everyone despises them 

2. Benbabaali is just an example. Every single Pulka's behaviour brought havoc to TDP.

4. Both Jagan and Dora were born out of the greed, lust, disgusting, despicable, dominating, looting mindset of Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Nara, N-muri, *neni and *pati families. This is undeniable fact you can verify in wider society. I mean Pulkas worst attitudes helped Jagan and Dora grow in politics.

Rey Rey Rey..aapara babu....Anniya D mangalavaram ante vadi failures digest chesukoleka  tdp meeda padi edustav...

Ks United AP to 4 to 5 percentage..divided ap lo 7 % ..tokalu 10 to 11 untaru ....

Pk ganni kukka engulu enguthunnaru ..jagan and co..MLA kuda avvalekapoyyadu ...Anniya palakollu lo odipoyyadu...entha disgusting fellows ayyuntaru mari..ni lanti vallu USA lo chese overaction ni chusi votes veyyaleda..

Ramoji , murali mohan ,neni and pati anta...sarriga 10 names cheppalev..

Eenadu was there before tdp..murali mohan tdp ni use chesukoni rich ithey sobhan babu kuda alane ayyada? Real-estate lo invest chesina andaru ayyaru..

Aurabindo, hetero ,mail, Ram ki etc...laga open ga engi tinnavalla tho niku problem ledu..

9 minutes ago, ticket said:

Rey Rey Rey..aapara babu....Anniya D mangalavaram ante vadi failures digest chesukoleka  tdp meeda padi edustav...

Ks United AP to 4 to 5 percentage..divided ap lo 7 % ..tokalu 10 to 11 untaru ....

Pk ganni kukka engulu enguthunnaru ..jagan and co..MLA kuda avvalekapoyyadu ...Anniya palakollu lo odipoyyadu...entha disgusting fellows ayyuntaru mari..ni lanti vallu USA lo chese overaction ni chusi votes veyyaleda..

Eenadu was there before tdp..murali mohan tdp ni use chesukoni rich ithey sobhan babu kuda alane ayyada? Real-estate lo invest chesina andaru ayyaru..

Aurabindo, hetero ,mail, Ram ki etc...laga open ga engi tinnavalla tho niku problem ledu..

7% kaadhu k- 5% in divided A.P.r-7% in divided A.P.

Telangana -1% k's untaaru. velamas telangana lo ento chepatam kastam kaani velamas kooda mostly kammas ante unaru,Inka takkuve undachu t'lo representation ekuva vaalaki due to dora and being a ruling class there.

45 minutes ago, ticket said:

Chill out kaka...akkada PK gaadini oka politician gaa chooseedhi only Pulkas maatrame... Give him hype and get some votes from PK fans (like in 2014). If not, malign him by bringing Katti Mahesh like people (like in 2019).

No one else cares about PK as much Pulkas worry about him.

You cannot compare Chiru with you disgusting Pulkas or Pulka leaders like CBN, Pappu or Balio... Chiru tried and failed with PRP, tried alternative ways with Congress and then realised Politics is not his cup of tea and simply RETIRED from politics unlike CBN who at the age of 75 still wants to become CM.

CBN and TDP both were defeated again and again and again by AP people. They do political prostitution and do everything that disgusts any sensible person.

Tell me one reason why CBN wants power? Is it not just to pay the pending contracting bills for Pulka contractors??

8 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

1. This is what any group in power does. Was jagan and his any different ? Was Dora and his group any different ?

2. She just presented a case study. If any Kammas moved up the socio economic ladder by organized strength politically, which was during the hey days of Telugu Desham. If early political system is looked up at, most of the land lords joined Congress the supposedly pro poor party for power. It still remains to an extent even to date. The upward mobility of Kammas came from their peasantry families moving to cities and then abroad to work in tech and manufacturing sectors that subsequent investments in real estate capitalizing on the boom days. The state backed incentives pushed them to take up enterprise, which has been traditional domain of komatis, but die large absence of varna system in Telugu states, reddys and Kammas were propelled to the forefront as they got assurances from those that in power and right capital flow into the enterprise.

3. The current play book of politics pioneered in Telugu states and which is also at play in other states like Delhi, Haryana, UP, Karnataka is very straight. Those that rule will take away large tracts of land where state would spent tax resources, and those that work for a wage will push residential real estate by buying mortgages. Baboru was forced to run away to Bezawada because of Revanth's beginner mistakes in vote for note case. He tried to do the same in the name of Amaravathi, but failed to take off as building a new city from ground up is not easy when your treasury is in deficits. Further more, Andhra public are more intelligent than the sentimental telangana public, who gave monopoly to Dora and his dacoits to loot and pillage the state at will.

4. How is Dora, Jagan any different ?

Pasupuvalu were doing pretty well financially even before Brothergoru. They owned lots of land for a small population. They had some seats in the coastal areas. They just didn’t have any CM post. TDP helped them soar beyond others and start dominating other fields.

Their unity is quite amazing. Cops and BCs tried to emulate them but remain unsuccessful.

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Dora and BRS are trying so hard to be Velama TDP. Telugu aatmagouravam into Telangana izzat.

9 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Its more like different leaders from different areas used to fight among themselves,the only leader for them was high command ,because there was no competition till TDP came.it took 20 years and a YSR for the infighting to reduce.even in that infighting , they have still defeated TDP once in 1989.congress was and ycp still is the party with the strongest leaders.

Razanna reduced infighting by defeating his party enemies. No competition means no infighting. 

But I heard from some Cheddy that there was some unspoken “rank” among the regions. Rank is used even though it really doesn’t mean anything in grand scheme of things. I forgot what was the Cheddy ranking between Telangana, Kosta, and Seema.

1 hour ago, venkappa said:

Razanna reduced infighting by defeating his party enemies. No competition means no infighting. 

But I heard from some Cheddy that there was some unspoken “rank” among the regions. Rank is used even though it really doesn’t mean anything in grand scheme of things. I forgot what was the Cheddy ranking between Telangana, Kosta, and Seema.

Andhra reddies are richer , especially from Nellore and guntur but telangana and rayalaseema ones dominate more in politics and influence,almost have a monopoly in both regions.regardless of the party in power ,they will be getting 35-40% seats in telangana and 50% in rayalaseema and can influence a lot of reserved constituencies as well.

I don't know about this rank thing.

3 hours ago, venkappa said:

Pasupuvalu were doing pretty well financially even before Brothergoru. They owned lots of land for a small population. They had some seats in the coastal areas. They just didn’t have any CM post. TDP helped them soar beyond others and start dominating other fields.

Their unity is quite amazing. Cops and BCs tried to emulate them but remain unsuccessful.

No. Kammas are not a unified caste for a long time. There are sub categories like Pedda Kamma, Chinna Kamma, Gampa Kamma. Pedda Kammas typically had more acreage, more zamindars. The title chowdary was initially used by such people. Some even had ruled certain areas of Andhra and certain areas of Tamil nadu. The unity was build in the post independence period by Kamma elites to capture political power. This required large mobilization of Kamma peasant class. Since, Kamma peasantry from Godavari and Krishna deltas benefitted from Sir Arthur Cotton's irrigation projects, they used agararian surplus to propel into enterprise activities. Gradually the difference went away and intermarriages have become more common where wealth and political clout came to prominence. The title chowdary is being used by many Kammas from Andhra and some areas of Telangana (Khammam, Nizamabad) as a caste title these days regardless of their origin, is a result of unification. Still there are poor Kammas as well in Godavari delta areas and even in dry belt areas of Rayalseema and Tungabadhra Karnataka.  Even if your were to consider so called current bigwigs like Baboru, he started with 2acres of land, Vemuri Radhakrishna started at bottom, so did Ramoji Rao. Akkineni Nageshwara Rao family (of course his wife is richer) is not very well to do family either, even Rajamouli for that matter. Of course, he now claims they have had large acreage, that's a different story. 

Kapus cannot emulate such unity because  their inter branch differences are way too many across the regions, and Kapu elites even though dreamt of doing something similar, there action plans lacked conviction. There were two instances were they were very close to capturing power, one at the hey days of Vangaveeti Mohan Ranga, and then during the time of Chiranjeevi when other castes choose to side with them. However, it  didn't turn out that way as one was killed and the other did a  political suicide. 

BCs are not a caste but are mere congregation of multiple castes  in one category. Some are way higher than others and at par with land holding castes like Kammas and Reddies like Yadavs, Gouds in GHMC areas. Some like Munnuru Kapus don't identify more with BCs in reality and align with their Kapus brethren. Some of them even served as Patel in feudal telangana before NTR abolished this system.  Koppula Velama falls into BC in Andhra but are more of sub branch of Velamas. Castes in BC's also don't intermarry among themselves, I mean across castes so there is not much of a unifying factor for them. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

No. Kammas are not a unified caste for a long time. There are sub categories like Pedda Kamma, Chinna Kamma, Gampa Kamma. Pedda Kammas typically had more acreage, more zamindars. The title chowdary was initially used by such people. Some even had ruled certain areas of Andhra and certain areas of Tamil nadu. The unity was build in the post independence period by Kamma elites to capture political power. This required large mobilization of Kamma peasant class. Since, Kamma peasantry from Godavari and Krishna deltas benefitted from Sir Arthur Cotton's irrigation projects, they used agararian surplus to propel into enterprise activities. Gradually the difference went away and intermarriages have become more common where wealth and political clout came to prominence. The title chowdary is being used by many Kammas from Andhra and some areas of Telangana (Khammam, Nizamabad) as a caste title these days regardless of their origin, is a result of unification. Still there are poor Kammas as well in Godavari delta areas and even in dry belt areas of Rayalseema and Tungabadhra Karnataka.  Even if your were to consider so called current bigwigs like Baboru, he started with 2acres of land, Vemuri Radhakrishna started at bottom, so did Ramoji Rao. Akkineni Nageshwara Rao family (of course his wife is richer) is not very well to do family either, even Rajamouli for that matter. Of course, he now claims they have had large acreage, that's a different story. 

Kapus cannot emulate such unity because  their inter branch differences are way too many across the regions, and Kapu elites even though dreamt of doing something similar, there action plans lacked conviction. There were two instances were they were very close to capturing power, one at the hey days of Vangaveeti Mohan Ranga, and then during the time of Chiranjeevi when other castes choose to side with them. However, it  didn't turn out that way as one was killed and the other did a  political suicide. 

BCs are not a caste but are mere congregation of multiple castes  in one category. Some are way higher than others and at par with land holding castes like Kammas and Reddies like Yadavs, Gouds in GHMC areas. Some like Munnuru Kapus don't identify more with BCs in reality and align with their Kapus brethren. Some of them even served as Patel in feudal telangana before NTR abolished this system.  Koppula Velama falls into BC in Andhra but are more of sub branch of Velamas. Castes in BC's also don't intermarry among themselves, I mean across castes so there is not much of a unifying factor for them. 

Pasupuvalu support their own no matter region. No bias between KG ones, Prakasam ones, Nellore-Chittoor ones, and Seema ones. I say they were most successful in caste consolidation that others have attempted to replicate. 

Closest era of Cop unity was early 90s after Vanga death. They demanded candidates from their caste or else they will not vote for the party. Cops could have gotten a CM candidate like Shivshankar but never materialized. You are right that there are differences among them. Balijas used to be loyal TDP supporters to counter Cheddies. Munnuru Cops had some clout in Congress Delhi high command. Coastal ones were Ranga/Copland supporters at one point. 

I heard from some Cheddy that there was some unspoken “rank” among the regions. That caused lots of infighting between Cheddies in Congress. Rank is used even though it really doesn’t mean anything in grand scheme of things. I forgot what was the Cheddy ranking between Telangana, Kosta, and Seema. 

6 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Chill out kaka...akkada PK gaadini oka politician gaa chooseedhi only Pulkas maatrame... Give him hype and get some votes from PK fans (like in 2014). If not, malign him by bringing Katti Mahesh like people (like in 2019).

No one else cares about PK as much Pulkas worry about him.

You cannot compare Chiru with you disgusting Pulkas or Pulka leaders like CBN, Pappu or Balio... Chiru tried and failed with PRP, tried alternative ways with Congress and then realised Politics is not his cup of tea and simply RETIRED from politics unlike CBN who at the age of 75 still wants to become CM.

CBN and TDP both were defeated again and again and again by AP people. They do political prostitution and do everything that disgusts any sensible person.

Tell me one reason why CBN wants power? Is it not just to pay the pending contracting bills for Pulka contractors??

Chiranjeevi party unchithe current scenario lo pakka CM ayevadu ane vadilo nenu kuda anna. And, also I think nuvu oka vargani to the core hate chesthunav anipisthundhi ni posts chusthe, so emi chepinna niku nachadhu jagan gadu endhuku povalo power lo nunchi 

3 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Andhra reddies are richer , especially from Nellore and guntur but telangana and rayalaseema ones dominate more in politics and influence,almost have a monopoly in both regions.regardless of the party in power ,they will be getting 35-40% seats in telangana and 50% in rayalaseema and can influence a lot of reserved constituencies as well.

I don't know about this rank thing.

Kosta region, especially Krishna, Guntur, and Nellore are known to have lots of rich people. 

Seema and Kosta batch more dominant in politics than Telangana batch. Seema has groupism experience while Kosta has money power. That’s why all those leaders got pissed and demanded bifurcation. 

Region rank don’t really matter at end of the day. Back then that bias came from old money landlord lineage vs new money peasant lineage.

1 hour ago, venkappa said:

Pasupuvalu support their own no matter region. No bias between KG ones, Prakasam ones, Nellore-Chittoor ones, and Seema ones. I say they were most successful in caste consolidation that others have attempted to replicate. 

Closest era of Cop unity was early 90s after Vanga death. They demanded candidates from their caste or else they will not vote for the party. Cops could have gotten a CM candidate like Shivshankar but never materialized. You are right that there are differences among them. Balijas used to be loyal TDP supporters to counter Cheddies. Munnuru Cops had some clout in Congress Delhi high command. Coastal ones were Ranga/Copland supporters at one point. 

I heard from some Cheddy that there was some unspoken “rank” among the regions. That caused lots of infighting between Cheddies in Congress. Rank is used even though it really doesn’t mean anything in grand scheme of things. I forgot what was the Cheddy ranking between Telangana, Kosta, and Seema. 

Typically nellore Reddies and other coastal Andhra Reddies are very rich compared to Rayalseema Reddies and telangana Reddies are more of dry land lords.

Also, coastal Andhra Reddies claim Royal lineage from erstwhile reddy kingdom. Even to date, Telangana and Andhra Reddies seldom intermarry. These days it's more about money, so that legacy is gone. 

17 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Typically nellore Reddies and other coastal Andhra Reddies are very rich compared to Rayalseema Reddies and telangana Reddies are more of dry land land lords.

Also, coastal Andhra Reddies claim Royal lineage from erstwhile reddy kingdom. Even to date, Telangana and Andhra Reddies seldom intermarry. These days it's more about money, so that legacy is gone. 

TG Cheddies claim Dora lineage during Nizam era. Guntur ones are from those old kingdoms. 

Not sure about Seema and Nellore. Maybe just peasant farmers.

Just now, venkappa said:

TG Cheddies claim Dora lineage during Nizam era. Not sure about Seema and Nellore. Maybe just peasant farmers.

Yes there are good many reddi landlords or Doras in Telangana. Seema areas and telangana districts border seema will more or less have same sorts of cultural inclination say Mahboonagar and Kurnool. Even JC reddi brothers have their family origins in Telangana, although they are now in Tadipatri. You don't see the same level of cultural exchange between telangana and Andhra Reddies.  

This feudal culture among inland Reddies was one reason as to why many BCs choose Telugu desham party during veru early days of formation. The same culture has created the differences in approach to enterprise among Reddies. You are likely to find many first and second generation reddi businessmen from Andhra and some from Seema, due to contracting and leasing opportunities.